i only care about myself

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
i dont about others, i have gone through some tough shit everyone pretends they care about other people but the truth is…. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT if you’re not chad or a female. I don’t care anymore of pretending, people die, i don’t give a shit, homeless man asks me for money, fuck that lazy retard. i have no empathy,

i only care about me, i only care about my satisfaction and happiness. and also my oneitis but yeah that’s it

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, chosen-one, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
This is a completely normal and natural human sentinment.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
real. I hate everyone

• +1
i be throwing microwaved hotpockets at hmeless people fr

• JFL
And me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one and GabachoCopium
i be throwing microwaved hotpockets at hmeless people fr
A70925DC B5DD 4145 8D61 5C336BF688BC

i dont about others, i have gone through some tough shit everyone pretends they care about other people but the truth is…. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT if you’re not chad or a female. I don’t care anymore of pretending, people die, i don’t give a shit, homeless man asks me for money, fuck that lazy retard. i have no empathy,

i only care about me, i only care about my satisfaction and happiness. and also my oneitis but yeah that’s it
ZAZED THREAD

• Love it
I don’t think I‘ve ever even cared about my oneitises in the sense I don’t care about how her day went or about her life you know? I’m at the point that I’ve been mistreated by women so much that even if there’s one that I like I can’t feel any empathy or sympathy for any of their “problems” because I know they’ll get plenty of it from the rest of the world while I get none. If I ever did ascend I could see my resentment towards women causing problems and ending it but idc. If she loves me she will listen to me and understand why I am the way I am and make sure she doesn’t continue to prove me right about women. We all know that isn’t gonna happen though as women have even less empathy or sympathy for men and also don’t like to put in even slight effort and will just call the man an “emotional burden” but expect it from us. Wtf do I need you for besides your hole if being there for me emotionally is a burden? Christ I hate women

Last edited:
I don’t think I‘ve ever even cared about my oneitises in the sense I don’t care about how her day went or about her life you know? I’m at the point that I’ve been mistreated by women so much that even if there’s one that I like I can’t feel any empathy or sympathy for any of their “problems” because I know they’ll get plenty of it from the rest of the world while I get none. If I ever did ascend I could see my resentment towards women causing problems and ending it but idc. If she loves me she will listen to me and understand why I am the way I am and make sure she doesn’t continue to prove me right about women. We all know that isn’t gonna happen though as women have even less empathy or sympathy for men and also don’t like to put in even slight effort and will just call the man an “emotional burden” but expect it from us. Wtf do I need you for besides your hole if being there for me emotionally is a burden? Christ I hate women
dnr

Had us the in the first half. Threw everything jn the trash with the last sentence

• WTF

WTF... Just ¨kingvonmaxx"(he had his priorities straight but cared about folks on BD and gave them money with his first check cuz they always had his back and vice versa).

weow w mindeey