I only plan to spend about 10% of my liquid assets on my lifestyle and the rest on bringing about societal change

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Like those Jewish Billionaires who spend shitloads of money on projects that damage the collective lives of whites
I will spend the majority of my wealth on bringing my ideas to the forfront of the minds of the population

For example if I have 100k in liquid assets at years end after saving some income, I will spend 10k on rent + food + leisure the following year
If I increase that to 200k I will increase my life spending to 20k for the following year, but the bulk of my wealth will be used to bring about societal change that favours me
I will pay youtube creators to promote the Celtantid Phenotype (good time now if they accept BTC payment)
I will run adds on instagram that Halo Celtantids to Slavic and Finnish foids
I will run a campaign about the most ideal + realistic partner combo that foids should aim for being tall HTN (predictable offspring quality)
I will promote campaigns to create high in-group preference enclaves among whites who want to have 10 children per couple and create a ruthless clan that the government is afraid to fuck with

I will eventually reach multi millionaire status due to never splashing out on pointless shit for myself but instead investing it in changing the minds of the population to suit me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and the BULL
Good luck nigga

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
sounds mad gay, no offense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, mogstars and 6ft4
The only liquid assets I have are the diarrhea I poop every day. Over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
The only liquid assets I have are the diarrhea I poop every day. Over for me.
i have a tube of spermicidal jelly i found while riding the bus

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and micropp
elon musk has already done this by buying twitter and allowing based racists to post. for the average person, you're really only capable of very minor local changes. i'd call it a pipe dream. you should just use that money to do what makes you happy, and if that involves cracking some muzzie skulls, i recommend you brush up on the law in whatever area you intend to operate, as well as modern forensic techniques, this will require full commitment, say goodbye to your former life if you go through with this. very noble pursuit nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back