I paid for a chiro appointment in the morning due to my BFS symptoms, ALS anxiety and muscle tightness. He felt up my muscles and watched me squat.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
My lower right thigh, specifically the highlighted area, was a major BFS hotspot for a two months until is stopped twitching. Now, it's a tingling hotspot, which is on and off.

Following my doctor's appointment when I was asked to pay for a chiro due to my BFS:

I was asked to strip to my boxer briefs, given a body check (visual and feeling my muscles), and to perform some deep squats and leg stretches in front of him since he believed my legs, specifically the front of my lower right thigh, were tight. So I performed those exercises in front of him, and my right thigh felt weird. I can kick, run, walk and jump just fine but it just felt weird, painful and tingly. I don't twitch as much there anymore, but now in my feet and eyelids instead, and sometimes my abdomen, left pec and upper right arm. I also have some mild carpal tunnel in my right arm which sometimes feels tingly and a bit painful.

The chiro immediately gave me a painful deep tissue massage, and told me while pressing on the area on my right thigh where I tingle and feel weird, he felt the muscle moving as it was so tight. He said in that area I had a whole bunch of knots and tightness that needed addressing. I was then given a deep tissue massage. After the massage I was walking like jelly for about 10 minutes, then went back to normal.

Despite the visit I still have some anxiety regarding ALS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You keep mentioning that “he saw me squat” I know you’re just trying to say that you were turned on and wanted to fuck him 💀

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, ascension, Trilogy and 2 others
You keep mentioning that “he saw me squat” I know you’re just trying to say that you were turned on and wanted to fuck him 💀
No, I was asked to squat in front of him, and he asked me where I felt pain or weakness. (The word "weakness" gives me extreme health anxiety)

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
No, I was asked to squat in front of him, and he asked me where I felt pain.
Na I know what you’re trying to do mofo 💀🥴 can’t fool me!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension and Xangsane
No, I was asked to squat in front of him, and he asked me where I felt pain or weakness. (The word "weakness" gives me extreme health anxiety)
By any chance did he look at your ass when you performed squats?

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Na I know what you’re trying to do mofo 💀🥴 can’t fool me!
I was asked to do ten deep squats in front of him because he suspected I had tightness in my former BFS hotspot, which has now turned into a tingling mess.
He walked around me in a circle when I squatted 10 times.

• Woah
Reactions: norwegianfreak
@Xangsane thats the type of comment you were looking for when you made this thread bozo I know it 😂

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, Xangsane and norwegianfreak
@Willmogulater

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane