I personally witnessed psychedelics transform people around me from NPC’s into actual people with personality

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
Not telling anybody to rush into psychs, it is very dangerous and the only people who disagree don’t value their mental stability. Big disclaimer I’ve seen people dissociate for weeks off of psychs, it rocks you, makes you look into every aspect of yourself, and can completely disassemble you and make you change how you see certain people and things you used to like. Definitely don’t take it lightly, but taking it up to a very strong trip (nothing further) could really work wonders for those of you who feel like robots. Don’t take my word for it, read up but it can really unlock the NT inside of you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucifer X, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Which are some easy to source psychedelics that wont leave me dead on the toilet floor

Not telling anybody to rush into psychs, it is very dangerous and the only people who disagree don’t value their mental stability. Big disclaimer I’ve seen people dissociate for weeks off of psychs, it rocks you, makes you look into every aspect of yourself, and can completely disassemble you and make you change how you see certain people and things you used to like. Definitely don’t take it lightly, but taking it up to a very strong trip (nothing further) could really work wonders for those of you who feel like robots. Don’t take my word for it, read up but it can really unlock the NT inside of you.
Going on walk around town being high asf on LSD fucking SLAPS.

10g psilocybin did that to me for about a week then back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Which are some easy to source psychedelics that wont leave me dead on the toilet floor
LSD is fucking amazing, almost killed myself on shrooms though

People who say psychedelics "changed them" should be castrated JFL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, T50 Demon, Lucifer X and 1 other person
Honestly scared I will kill myself if I use any psychedelic

drugs fucked me up semi permenantly , dont do them

if u wanna know what drugs does to a man. read my threads

• JFL
Reactions: zura, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 26859
still suffering 5 years later and panick attacks sometimes
yeah derealization goes crazy, but existence in itself is an absurdity so not that weird when you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
IMG 20230930 021344584

Last edited:
yeah derealization goes crazy, but existence in itself is an absurdity so not that weird when you think about it.
yea it feels so real while its happening , its fucking weirddddddddddd

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Years of drug use transformed me from a disabled level 2 autist to the spiritual being I am today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
low dose LSD purportedly is a nootropic

but be careful with ayahuasca, that shit turned Connor Murphy gay (or allowed him to express himself)

Don’t take my word for it, read up but it can really unlock the NT inside of you.
Saying they unlock NT is kinda silly. Tripping balls is not at all NT. It's kind of the polar opposite. However, it can lower inhibition and make you more appealing to NT.

Here's my main problem with psychedelics, though. They will tear apart all your mental structures. It seems like a good thing at first because they could use a little pruning, but if you take it too far you'll be left in a barren wasteland of chaos and meaninglessness.

Last edited:
low dose LSD purportedly is a nootropic

but be careful with ayahuasca, that shit turned Connor Murphy gay (or allowed him to express himself)
What’s funny about his shit is that his friend was saying he was dosing every like 20 minutes, just spending all day fucked up off Ayahuasca telling his parents he has the answers to the universe and crying because they weren’t understanding. I wonder how many of the people who experience side effects are the degens who abuse tf out of psychs then wonder why they have HPPD.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
In what ways

In what ways
Made them feel like more of a person, like they couldn’t express their feelings well and didn’t really know who they were or what they wanted.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back