I pissed on my grandmas grave stone yesterday

The Grinch

The Grinch

Org users are the bottom of the barrel
I drank a whole bottle of wine, hopped on my bike, crashed like 4 times on the road until I finally reached the graveyard. I had to piss very hard because I drank alcohol and I tried to hold it until I finally pissed all over her gravestone and on the ground, then I also spat at the grave and went back home. It was worth every second of it tbh and I don’t regret it.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
based

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Dog Staring GIF

A man of culture indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Why?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Was it your Gypsy grandma?

Stop bullying the dead

It would be funny if you dig your grandma cemetery and put her skull in your room

• JFL
Was it your Gypsy grandma?
One year ago I insulted her in a post by calling her a gypsy even tough she’s not and you saved it in your mind until today. That’s so weird, like do you even have anything going on in real life or how do you remember what some random dude said on the internet a year ago? You really need to find a girlfriend, dude

One year ago I insulted her in a post by calling her a gypsy even tough she’s not and you saved it in your mind until today. That’s so weird, like do you even have anything going on in real life or how do you remember what some random dude said on the internet a year ago?
Extremely good long term memory due to being a turbo autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Mister Fuwy, M-1014 and 2 others
Extremely good long term memory due to being a turbo autist
Yeah at least you admit it, bro. No hate to you but you annoy me, piss off and never talk to me again

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Primalsplit
Yeah at least you admit it, bro. No hate to you but you annoy me, piss off and never talk to me again
You talk to Kretschmer at all recently?

• JFL
Well, I am in no position to judge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Trilogy and M-1014

Users who are viewing this thread

Back