I probably have autism

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Are there any diagnosed autist who can confirm? I did a couple of autism test and scored on all of them pretty high. Also my friends told me i act pretty autistic.
I also jut and suck my cheeks in public. Struggle with eye contact and only go outside when i debloat my face by icing it. Count my hairs in the sower and on my pillow everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I score low on those tests so it's not very meaningful.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Are there any diagnosed autist who can confirm? I did a couple of autism test and scored on all of them pretty high. Also my friends told me i act pretty autistic.
I also jut and suck my cheeks in public. Struggle with eye contact and only go outside when i debloat my face by icing it. Count my hairs in the sower and on my pillow everyday.
when did you start speaking, earlier or later?

Yeah i also went to the derm and he said it was okay.
ofc they are gonna say that lol dermaatoligts are dick riders,but if you lose hair on a pillow its fucking over and your going bald buddy probobly from the roids your on,

i also think that i have autism but its probably not years of isolation and being a outsider really fucked me up you probably have just bad social skills not autism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives