I quit my job a few days ago

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I don't think I've mentioned it here before but I study accounting and I was in an internship (couple of hours a week), not really a job, you barely get paid anything, it's more for experience and shit. The reason I quit is cuz I just wanna travel around and chill. I was in Italy 1.5 months ago, I was in France a weeks ago, I got Madeira booked in 2 weeks, and summer in Turkey. These Jews, my bosses, were getting fed up with me taking days off and I was having problems and shit, so I just quit. I don't need the "money" anyway. Last year I wageslaved 14 hours a day everyday for 6 months and I saved a shit ton of money + my parents got money and pay for all my shit. Ik I need experience to be an accountant but I'm only in my 1/5 years of studying, I'll gain experience in the future when I settle (with a jb) :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, FacialStructure404, starvecell and 1 other person
Dnr 0, kys, neet

Sorry bud, don’t know what to tell you. It is what it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I don't think I've mentioned it here before but I study accounting and I was in an internship (couple of hours a week), not really a job, you barely get paid anything, it's more for experience and shit. The reason I quit is cuz I just wanna travel around and chill. I was in Italy 1.5 months ago, I was in France a weeks ago, I got Madeira booked in 2 weeks, and summer in Turkey. These Jews, my bosses, were getting fed up with me taking days off and I was having problems and shit, so I just quit. I don't need the "money" anyway. Last year I wageslaved 14 hours a day everyday for 6 months and I saved a shit ton of money + my parents got money and pay for all my shit. Ik I need experience to be an accountant but I'm only in my 1/5 years of studying, I'll gain experience in the future when I settle (with a jb) :feelsgood:
How’s accounting ? I will prolly do that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Cool have fun

• +1

What country u from?