I realized i was Born to destroy humanity. Everything Else is Impossible for me. But destroying humanity is easy for me

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
The reason to destroy humanity is: Life is a scam, i tried to commit suicide by stabbing myself 10 Times, so thats Proof Life is a scam. No doubt s about it.

Also in this system its possible and even likely to feel Like utter Shit, pain and suffering Another reason to destroy.

I cannot make Money and approach women, Another reason.

Also Other Humans have Sex and money while im a 33yo poor Virgin, Another reason to desstroy

Its Like im playing a chess Game against a chess engine or Magnus carlsen and No Matter what, i cannot win, so i Flip the Board, uninstall the chess engine and Take everyone down with me. After me the flood. Life is truly a Matrix Kobayashi maru, must be destroyed.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, vermillioncorefan, incel194012940 and 1 other person
did read

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and _MVP_
Nothing is fair about the world, some ppl lose their virginity at 13 and become millionaires in their 20s, while me must eat Shit. Enough of this SCAM

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and incel194012940
I won't let this shitty Life fool me any longer

@the BULL

Watching the world burn gives me great pleasure!

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, _MVP_ and incel194012940
The reason to destroy humanity is: Life is a scam, i tried to commit suicide by stabbing myself 10 Times, so thats Proof Life is a scam. No doubt s about it.

Also in this system its possible and even likely to feel Like utter Shit, pain and suffering Another reason to destroy.

I cannot make Money and approach women, Another reason.

Also Other Humans have Sex and money while im a 33yo poor Virgin, Another reason to desstroy

Its Like im playing a chess Game against a chess engine or Magnus carlsen and No Matter what, i cannot win, so i Flip the Board, uninstall the chess engine and Take everyone down with me. After me the flood. Life is truly a Matrix Kobayashi maru, must be destroyed.

Even things like making 💰 is all pre determined. Redpillers try to convince people that hard work gets you places, when in reality it's about working smarter, which isn't something anyone can just do.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back