Why is it you only target blacks?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and butterworld
U fking chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy, med and shalomnigga
Why? Because of their facial features? Coloring?
Because assortative mating, I see males from other races as either enemies or slaves

• WTF
Reactions: murdah and sudanguy
I like them. They’re very entertaining and outgoing people. I’ve had the funnest experience when working with black people. They don’t take things very seriously and that’s endearing

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, aesthetic beauty, murdah and 1 other person
I like them. They’re very entertaining and outgoing people. I’ve had the funnest experience when working with black people. They don’t take things very seriously and that’s endearing
Oh fuck you. We are as serious as any other race.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
but i just can't stand most black americans
understandable being mixed is on top most black americans fucking suck not even my parents like them

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Such is the fate for all resistant non subservient sub-caucasian races. BBCs don’t kneel down to the white man and Jews like your kind so you’re racist out of resentment.

• JFL
Oh fuck you. We are as serious as any other race.
I wasn’t trying to be insulting. There isn’t anything to be insulted by anyhow. What is possibly wrong with being a stress free and happy peoples??

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sudanguy
Not racist at all lol, even black people don’t fuck with niggas.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 케이제이
Yeah, agreed. The non hoodlums are pretty fun to be around

You are European right? The niggers of America are a different breed. Same with the born and raised french ones. African people are the nicest people I've ever met. The immigrants especially.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and murdah
You are European right? The niggers of America are a different breed. Same with the born and raised french ones. African people are the nicest people I've ever met. The immigrants especially.
I’m Russian, yes.

I feel like the blacks of UK and USA are more or less the same. They’re western African rooted mutts who are fairly easy going. They remind me a lot of Balkan gypsies—a group that is born to enjoy life and entertain.

I agree that Africans are very nice people. I strongly dislike Somalians though. They are animals who have no work discipline, no educational aspirations, and no semblance of decency and morality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, murdah and SecularIslamist
I’m Russian, yes.

I feel like the blacks of UK and USA are more or less the same. They’re western African rooted mutts who are fairly easy going. They remind me a lot of Balkan gypsies—a group that is born to enjoy life and entertain.
The blacks in UK especially London are usually Caribbean origin and yeah it's usually them who are known to be more violent and involved in gangs and drugs. These people are seen as much more assimilated than (Muslim) curries. Curries are involved in same shit, but on a far less scale..
I agree that Africans are very nice people. I strongly dislike Somalians though. They are animals who have no work discipline, no educational aspirations, and no semblance of decency and morality.
You just hate them coz they're Muslim. Somalis are hit and miss in the UK. I agree they are low IQ though generally. But low IQ doesn't always translate to uncivilised barbarian.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
The blacks in UK especially London are usually Caribbean origin and yeah it's usually them who are known to be more violent and involved in gangs and drugs. These people are seen as much more assimilated than (Muslim) curries. Curries are involved in same shit, but on a far less scale..

You just hate them coz they're Muslim. Somalis are hit and miss in the UK. I agree they are low IQ though generally. But low IQ doesn't always translate to uncivilised barbarian.
Caribbean origin = western African slaves imported for sugar cane production.

I don’t hate them because they’re Muslim. Somalians are just uniquely horrible people. There are plenty of great and hardworking Muslim African immigrants—Sudanese, Nigerian, some Tunisians & Moroccans.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I wish I was more racist

• JFL
I hate some blacks too bro; specifically the hood ghetto thugs

Can't blame them though, their environment shaped a lot of them that way

• +1
Only whites can be racist i cage at ethnics trying to fit in :lul:

If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

and if a white guy is gonna be racist you better be a 6'5 160 IQ Arayan Chad like Dolph