I really want to test redlight therapy (sun maxxing to the limit)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
>The sun has good and bad elements.

I went on vacation to Florida numerous times and the sun was so powerful I felt amazing in it. But sun especially powerful sun has UV radiation which leads to aging and degeneration of skin and other negatives from mutagenic effects
Sundamage

Pic related is what sun versus no sun does to the face. The paler your phenotype the less resistant you naturally are to UV.
UVeurope

For example a Brit is adapted to basically live in darkness half the year. UV radiation is extremely bad for these people.
UV

Here is a map of America states for context.

>Now the good
I've been shitting on the sun but its benefits are so great that you would be stupid not to get a little bit. You cannot simply supplement lack of sunlight with vitamin D either. The sun is a powerful force that powers everything even indirectly you get your vitamin D from animals or plants animals consumed directly. But the sun is the most bio available form of it. Humans evolved being outside 16 hours a day even as we moved to colder climates with less sun the benefits did not go away over night. Taking vitamin D will help don't get me wrong but sunlight is not something you can go without even 20 minutes a day is enough to see major improvements without or without vitamin D.

>How I plan on getting it with red light therapy
My goal is to harness the benefits of the sun (the red and various other light spectrums) while removing nearly 100% of the UV radiation this means I will not leave my house for any extended time without sunblock or a hat. I have been trying it 1 hour a day and I swear it feels the same energy I get from being on a beach. I want to test this to the extreme my goal is to get 8 hours of simulated sun a day pretty much as close as possible to our ancestors. So much of earth relies directly or indirectly on the sun whether it be harnessing its energy or eating the things that use its energy to think that only planets do this is retarded. But we must also realize the Sun (especially today as the ozone layer is worse) has UV radiation beaming mutagens that damage skin and other cells this is pronounced more in pale phenotypes for Asians and Whites.

TLDR: I will experiment with zero natural light exposure without sun block and only redlight to get the whole benefits of nature

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and User28823
The goal is simple get the mental and physical effects of a person who is outside 16 hours a day without doing it. I want to simulate it without the bad either.

I think with current technology it is possible for sure.
@Dietsnasta

Last edited:
if you wear sunscreen youre high inhib cuck

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
what are you trying to prove jfl
Your not who this thread is targeted for. And I would still recommend redlight therapy since Britain has no sun even in summer.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta