I refused a good job offer to move to London

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I have a master degree in finance and I got offered a good position in a company in London with a good pay. I refused, hope it was the right decision but honestly I think London is one of the worst city a man can live.
Terrible weather, ugly and trashy girls, very expensive, terrible food, unsafe, terrible accent, long working hours, weird driving rules, degenerate society. I honestly don't understand why some people move there. Probably because of job offers or because english is the native language and many people speak it, but pretty much everywhere else in Europe and in the USA, Australia, Developed Asia is better

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Don't move to chadstralia bro

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2205
I have a master degree in finance and I got offered a good position in a company in London with a good pay. I refused, hope it was the right decision but honestly I think London is one of the worst city a man can live.
Terrible weather, ugly and trashy girls, very expensive, terrible food, unsafe, terrible accent, long working hours, weird driving rules, degenerate society. I honestly don't understand why some people move there. Probably because of job offers or because english is the native language and many people speak it, but pretty much everywhere else in Europe and in the USA, Australia, Developed Asia is better
Its also full of abdullah faggot shitskins

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Should've went for it honestly. I agree with the cons u gave but a good job offer from a place like London doesn't come about much often

Don't move to chadstralia bro
It's too far away, but I can't imagine being worse than London. At least the weather is nice, the girls are a bit better looking and the cities are nice

Amazing how l these good jobs go to foreigners..

You’ll rope within first day if it’s in central london

should of done it for 6-12 months, londons weather is good and its a great area to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
England country side is peaceful ngl. It’s actually really good to rot in a big house with nothing for miles.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
don't move to londistan broooo

I would love to live in mediterranean cities with beautiful sea

England country side is peaceful ngl. It’s actually really good to rot in a big house with nothing for miles.
that caused my mental illness, ill never do that again