I saw a Jew in the train today

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
This dude was wearing a kippa or however you write that. I was thinking he would sense I’m a fellow Jew due to being a Jew moderator but he didn’t seem to notice my presence. I was seated next to a group of jbs and I overheard one of them say “that man stank like sweat.” Oy vey shiksa! It is very anti-Semitic of you to comment on his unpleasant body odor!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_, Deprived, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
I always see Jews on the street or on public transportation when I take it to go to the center of my city.

Always dressed in black suits and hats reminiscent of the ring of Saturn, their true god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, distance decay, murdah and 1 other person
Describe his physiognomy

I always see Jews on the street or on public transportation when I take it to go to the center of my city.

Always dressed in black suits and hats reminiscent of the ring of Saturn, their true god
They control all the beri.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and TechnoBoss

they use public transport to show us that they are one of us

His clothes were dark brown.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
TL;DR: OP saw himself in the windows' reflection

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, TechnoBoss and Kreatophagia
they use public transport to show us that they are one of us

Nah, it's because they are such rats that they don't want to spend money on fuel

I remember the first time in my life i saw a jew when i was a 7 year old or so i was with my mother and grandmother in a supermarket and i told my mom "Mom look are those people jews???"

To my shock my mother and grandmother acted with normality while i was shaking and uncomfortable with the situation

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Did he have a big nose?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thanks for sharing

All i got from this thread was that this Big Paki Bvll has a harem of jbs with him everywhere he goes

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and Michael Myers
All i got from this thread was that this Big Paki Bvll has a harem of jbs with him everywhere he goes
They weren’t sitting with me but next to me, as in they were seated at a distance from me.

This dude was wearing a kippa or however you write that. I was thinking he would sense I’m a fellow Jew due to being a Jew moderator but he didn’t seem to notice my presence. I was seated next to a group of jbs and I overheard one of them say “that man stank like sweat.” Oy vey shiksa! It is very anti-Semitic of you to comment on his unpleasant body odor!
Dont mind me stalking your profile posts, I just read all of the mods threads that keep it open

fucking most of the mods have hidden profiles:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Dont mind me stalking your profile posts, I just read all of the mods threads that keep it open

fucking most of the mods have hidden profiles:feelswhy:
I am an open book for you to read.