I saw a post titled "The beauty of non white men is underrated"...

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

I will kill more sex havers than STD’s
This is a popular sentiment among women. Ask any woman what their type is and they'll very predictably say "Tall dark and handsome" or something along those lines. I have blond hair, blue eyes, an average nose, and snow white skin, all of these traits are not desirable to women, and yet I continue to be gaslit into believing that I'm somehow unjustly held on a pedestal of beauty. I'm seen as a villain stealing the spotlight away from the poor sexy dark guys, while holding all the white women hostage out of a jealous fear. Have you seen these whores' romance novels? Men like me exist only as cucks or villains in them.

Billions of women are doing sex tourism in Italy, but not a single one in Sweden. I've been told I'm ugly for my whiteness, I will not be told again in a wrongfully sanctimonious way.

These brown, black, and asian men are fine, because white men are egalitarian models; we allow our women to be sluts, to fuck non-white men, to marry them. It is a cruel irony that by allowing such egalitarianism, my people are being branded as fetishising rapists, while being cucked by their wives at the same time.

The psyop must end; all people are taught to hate white men, so at least let the white man love himself.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Steel, 5'7 zoomer, futuregigamogger and 5 others
bruh how do normies survive in italy literally no jobs

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
You have victim complex OP.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, i hear voices, DelonLover1999 and 4 others

@Achilles @murdah @SadLivwr read this ^

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Tall dark and handsome as in north atlantid or mediterranean phenotype, you damn retard. They don’t mean tall dark and handsome as in dravidian

• Love it
Reactions: kviijjjjj
ethnics rent free in your cucked white brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446 and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
You are white and blue eyed. You are better off that 95% of people just because of those traits.
The nigga looks like Jeffery Dahmer, thats his problem and not his race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446 and dna_cel
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
The nigga looks like Jeffery Dahmer, thats his problem and not his race
You can only blame your race is ypu are a refugee african, Jungle gook, slum dravidian. In all other cases race doesn't hold you back too much.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and murdah
You can only blame your race is ypu are a refugee african, Jungle gook, slum dravidian. In all other cases race doesn't hold you back too much.
All you need to do is look good

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
This is how alot of white normies think. lol

White boys will literally make their nba2k character a 6'3 darkskin with dreads that tells u alot

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, murdah and chadmanlet04

White boys will literally make their nba2k character a 6'3 darkskin with dreads that tells u alot
Well tbf it is only wiggers who play that pay to win nigger shit but yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, DelonLover1999, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
just fuck Asians

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and murdah
why do northerners fear of getting mogged when they are taller. Have you been to italy? The average italian dude is a balding manlet.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
just fuck Asians
They don't want me plus I don't find them attractive plus that will never make up for the fact my race of foids are betraying my race on mass

They don't want me plus I don't find them attractive + that will never make up for the fact my race of foids are betraying my race on mass
It’s statistically proven white women date out the least in america

LMAO, true. They make their NBA2k character some chad lightskin or darkskin thats 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, mayo mogger and distance decay
why do northerners fear of getting mogged when they are taller. Have you been to italy? The average italian dude is a balding manlet.
They have higher SMV than other whites due to being darker

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
They have higher SMV than other whites due to being darker
Darker features are dimorphic, that’s why. Regardless, meds are white at the end of the day.

• +1
Darker features are dimorphic, that’s why. Regardless, meds are white at the end of the day.
They are the only whites were a majority of the males are not incel

They are the only whites were a majority of the males are not incel
No white man is genuinely incel if you look average. Indians, asians, and latinas will get with a mid white guy anyday.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and distance decay
No white man is genuinely incel if you look average. Indians, asians, and latinas will get with a mid white guy anyday.
They are incel when they are around their own women tho, thats what i've noticed I live in a majority white area and alot of these average white boys are virgins in their senior year of high school

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and 📎♿️⚙️
They are incel when they are around their own women tho, thats what i've noticed I live in a majority white area and alot of these average white boys are virgins in their senior year of high school
It's also like that in majority ethnic areas as well in fact just as much so or possibly even more so. I will be a senior next school year and am a virgin with no sign I am losing it any time soon if at all.

It's also like that in majority ethnic areas as well in fact just as much so or possibly even more so. I will be a senior next school year and am a virgin with no sign I am losing it any time soon if at all.
Thats a you problem bro, you need to reset your brain and become neurotypical / lower your standards

• Hmm...
Thats a you problem bro, you need to reset your brain and become neurotypical / lower your standards
Inceldom is literally the default state for white men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and distance decay
Italy is white though.

Italy is white though.
Yes but the fact foids prefer Italians over other ethnicities of white men proves that foids only want the most ethnic looking white men

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yes but the fact foids prefer Italians over other ethnicities of white men proves that foids only want the most ethnic looking white men
Med slayers are more desirable than aryan slayers. That's a well known fact.
Tall, white, tanned, dark hair, handsome with blue eyes is the ideal pheno for slaying.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and 📎♿️⚙️
Tall, white, tanned, dark hair, handsome with blue eyes is the ideal pheno for slaying.
No nigger pheno is the ideal pheno for slaying

No nigger pheno is the ideal pheno for slaying
Trust me theyre the same
If a girl finds u hot enough she will fuck u its that simple. Its true blonde hair is lower smv than dark hair but its also true that jbw exists and u could probably easily find an insecure deathnik girl to fuck

is this real lmao i thought it was a meme

A snowbunny and her Haitian cannibal boyfriend will have you for dinner. Or maybe lunch.

Calling all ethnics

@n9wiff @murdah @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @klip11 @arabcelxxx we are so back!

Total ethnic take over imminent we are reaching the end of JBW. All women want ethnic men in 2024:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and n9wiff
Calling all ethnics

@n9wiff @murdah @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @klip11 @arabcelxxx we are so back!

Total ethnic take over imminent we are reaching the end of JBW. All women want ethnic men in 2024:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
only sheeps care about racewars op is a cuck btw

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah