I see a lot of people on this forum saying you can’t have hollow cheeks while recessed. Here you go

E

EliS111

Iron
i wish I didn’t mouth breath. Damn

Attachments

• 82FA05C7-F579-42B3-A3CB-C424F66989CA.jpeg
    82FA05C7-F579-42B3-A3CB-C424F66989CA.jpeg
    941.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5040D80A-8282-4878-894E-63E04F58EF80.jpeg
    5040D80A-8282-4878-894E-63E04F58EF80.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fucknigga
You are not recessed, retard. You just lack bone definition and gonion

• +1
Reactions: fucknigga, mathis and aleksander
No, I can see you are doing that thing the tik tokers do do hide the jaw. Just look ridiculous

Either way my maxilla is still recessed

Attachments

• 86236F50-0EA1-4E2B-8533-2F07678AB039.jpeg
    86236F50-0EA1-4E2B-8533-2F07678AB039.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
You are not recessed, retard. You just lack bone definition and gonion
He doesn't lack gonions WTF.
Definition neither

His Maxilla is definitely recessed

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Mewton and EliS111
You look like a Swedish evil villain

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Tai Lung and EliS111
He doesn't lack gonions WTF.
Definition neither

His Maxilla is definitely recessed
No his maxilla isn't recessed. To have a recessed maxilla you need to have recessed chin and he doesn't.
He is simply tucking his neck. The front pic show he has gonions but I do think he still lacks solid jaw

you haven't seen a true bird have you lil grey? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
If greek statutes were finngol

It’s even worse than recession.

You’re just ugly.

At least recessed niggas can get a bimax and improve.

You basically just have no fat in your face. Doesn’t really count.

It’s even worse than recession.

You’re just ugly.

At least recessed niggas can get a bimax and improve.
Nah I’m def recessed. I’ve been watching it recede while my right side is staying the same.

No his maxilla isn't recessed. To have a recessed maxilla you need to have recessed chin and he doesn't.
He is simply tucking his neck. The front pic show he has gonions but I do think he still lacks solid jaw
I’m 100% recessed lol. I just had good jaw genetics so even tho my chin doesn’t look terribly recessed it’s still recessed. Also I had horrendous oral posture growing up. The right side of my face stopped receding 3 years ago and looks a bit better. It’s still recessed tho.

Attachments

• E8FDAD1A-630F-47CB-8919-47A2B847F4F8.jpeg
    E8FDAD1A-630F-47CB-8919-47A2B847F4F8.jpeg
    594.7 KB · Views: 0
I’m 100% recessed lol. I just had good jaw genetics so even tho my chin doesn’t look terribly recessed it’s still recessed. Also I had horrendous oral posture growing up. The right side of my face stopped receding 3 years ago and looks a bit better. It’s still recessed tho.
Your chin is not recessed. You don't even know what the term ''recessed'' means. I see a thousand differents reasons for why your face looks like shit and none of them include recession.
Your chin isn't recessed, it's actually protruded.

Your lack of jaw symetry, deeper-set eyes, giant nose bridge and overall extremely bad symetry of cheekbones it's what causes your currently incel side profile.
Watch this video and educate yourself.

Your chin is not recessed. You don't even know what the term ''recessed'' means. I see a thousand differents reasons for why your face looks like shit and none of them include recession.

Your lack of jaw symetry, deeper-set eyes, giant nose bridge and overall extremely bad symetry of cheekbones it's what causes your currently incel side profile.

I’ve watched this video. Just a few years ago my face was fairly symmetrical but since I’ve stopped mouth breathing only one side of my face is continuing to grow downwards (maybe it’s not technically recession but whatever it is makes me look like shit). I have big nose bridge because of my maxillary “recession. It’s not just my jaw and cheekbones that are asymmetrical but it’s my whole face thats asymmetrical. Also I wouldn’t really say deep set eyes are a failo.

Attachments

• 5BE5CAE3-6DA0-4796-A416-A0560997F76D.png
    5BE5CAE3-6DA0-4796-A416-A0560997F76D.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 0

you think it’s possible to undue the asymmetry I’ve caused.

Do you think it’s possible to undue the asymmetry that I’ve created with pri therapy. I actually saw a pri therapist a couple month ago but he’s so far away that I prob won’t go back. 😭