I see there are alot of jealous white racists on here. TAKE A LOOK AT THE WARRIORS JAW.THE ALPHA MALE

Ok ....

giphy.gif
Like if you're going to claim gl atleast be 5'10.Being 5'5 is just sa, expecially if your face looked like OPs jfl

Like if you're going to claim gl atleast be 5'10.Being 5'5 is just sa, expecially if your face looked like OPs jfl
Yea.No body will respect 5 ft 5.Your an ultimate midget at that point

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Sorry bro, you're not a Tyrone.
Your bones are average.
Some of his bones are above average, but the ones that matter the most (chin and leg bones) are defo below. That doesn't translate very positively at all into real world PSL.

Cringe overlord

View attachment 88321these dumb white racists think I'm straight out of africa.nope I'm actually mixed race and look different from a pure negro.nothing wrong with being a pure negro but get the facts straight.Whitey gets jealous when a person of color is better looking.View attachment 88322View attachment 88324View attachment 88325View attachment 88326View attachment 88328View attachment 88330View attachment 88333
Did you know you're actually homo erectus instead of homosapien. You're literally not even human.

Omg jesus

I hope you are joking

See that’s why people will hate niggers
Stfu u small dicked pussy. Im white but I would fuck u up if i heard u say that word in real life pussy. wya? I will stomp ure fuckng head

Stfu u small dicked pussy. Im white but I would fuck u up if i heard u say that word in real life pussy. wya? I will stomp ure fuckng head
Keyboard warrior nice 😂

And my dick is 6.3 inches pretty good size to satisfy your sister imo 😂

And also why you defend him so much? 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Keyboard warrior nice 😂

And my dick is 6.3 inches pretty good size to satisfy your sister imo 😂

And also why you defend him so much? 😂
LOL THATS IT? IM ABOVE 7.5 AT MY PEAK. AND WIDE AF. HAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
LOL THATS IT? IM ABOVE 7.5 AT MY PEAK. AND WIDE AF. HAHAHAHA
What I supposed to do now ?

I mean you are probably black or something

But daily reminder there is no dick size to your face

No you won't faggot. Reminder you got beat up by a white foid.

• +1
Thread literally has guys comparing dong size. I'm done.

• +1
What I supposed to do now ?

I mean you are probably black or something

But daily reminder there is no dick size to your face
I AM WHITE BUDDY BOYO. HA HA HA HA HA. U little racist shit. You just doxed yourself bud. YOU'RE DONE BUD. YOU'RE DONE. God does not like racists m8

Man this is one of the best threads of all time. Thanks for making my day Trelly Trell. XD

I AM WHITE BUDDY BOYO. HA HA HA HA HA. U little racist shit. You just doxed yourself bud. YOU'RE DONE BUD. YOU'RE DONE. God does not like racists m8
No shit??

I bet you let your sister get fucked by niggers so people view you as open minded and progressive 😂

Join cucktears bro you are too retarded and keep sucking ethnics d..ks because

No shit??

I bet you let your sister get fucked by niggers so people view you as open minded and progressive 😂

because??... finish ur sentence or were u getting throatfucked mid sentence hehehehehe

No shit??

Damn bro you blocked me cause my dick bigger than yours in pms?

Low t behavior bro ngl

• JFL
Reactions: HSM1
because??... finish ur sentence or were u getting throatfucked mid sentence hehehehehe
Here is gift for you clam down :soy:
8DA04FA0 6B3C 4123 8CF5 D15C3735F206

This is you in the future 100% sure and if you fight with Tyrone who fucked your wife you will be considered racist because ethnics could do anything and if you say no you will be racist :feelsgood:

Here is gift for you clam down :soy:
View attachment 89804
This is you in the future 100% sure and if you fight with Tyrone who fucked your wife you will be considered racist because ethnics could do anything and if you say no you will be racist :feelsgood:
Nope. I just dont say racist shit online. You're a insecure idiot. Wouldn't say the N word in real life in america. gtfo
Damn bro you blocked me cause my dick bigger than yours in pms?

Low t behavior bro ngl
Hahahahahahahahaha no way LOL

Nope. I just dont say racist shit online. You're a insecure idiot. Wouldn't say the N word in real life in america. gtfo

2B020D1E E4D9 444E B33A 2FF8E8FEC676

Obviously not showing my d pic for a reason but here’s the proof loll

What a cuck hes got nothing hahaha. Ill show him mine idgaf. hes DONE.
END HIM BRO.

• +1
Reactions: HSM1