I Sent This Message To All Foids In My Science Class

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Old story but i sent a message to every girl in my science class in highschool asking "want to come over to my house, do the homework, and have sex" thinking one was bound to say yes. It became a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and jefferson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
so what ? atleast you tried

what did they say

they would have said yes to crisick

what did they say

they would have said yes to crisick
I wrote the same message to all, something like this: "If you have nobody to study with for this upcoming test you can join me in my house, we could also have sex if you'd like." Nobody wanted to come after that. I thought as i'm rich it could be possible, they know i live in a huge house so saying that they could join in and at the same time have sex i thought it'd sound too good to be true. I mean they would get sex, help with the homework and visit a great house at the same time. All for free.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I wrote the same message to all, something like this: "If you have nobody to study with for this upcoming test you can join me in my house, we could also have sex if you'd like." Nobody wanted to come after that. I thought as i'm rich it could be possible, they know i live in a huge house so saying that they could join in and at the same time have sex i thought it'd sound too good to be true. I mean they would get sex, help with the homework and visit a great house at the same time. All for free.
:cage:
@Ritalincel

:cage:
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Old story but i sent a message to every girl in my science class in highschool asking "want to come over to my house, do the homework, and have sex" thinking one was bound to say yes. It became a joke.
I wish I was low inhib enough to pull shit like this and not care about the repercussions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back