I snapped, abused dog syndrome and guilt broke me, I started crying at work

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
Yesterday marked the 3 year 1 month anniversary of my LTR. One where I got love and affection every day and night. I was always in the wrong and yet my borderline infidelity, mood swings and garbage were tolerated at every turn. I got everything I could reasonably ask for from another person and more. Heart mind body soul money etc

And yet as much as I appreciate it and really do love them, it didnt cure my abused dog syndrome. I still feel like the same insecure incel and I obsessively need to looksmax and get all these surgeries and post on a dumb forum with crazy ass indians

Today shouldve been a regular day but something about that one message just shot a harpoon into my heart and ran to the bathroom crying until my eyes were redder than the sharingan. I feel so bad that someone is giving me everything but I'm so warped I dont know how to love myself

If you're truecel bro consider yourself lucky. Man you guys can tell me to rope and call me subhuman till youre blue in the face. Nothing compared to how guilty I feel rn. Shcery and ER and Minassian deserve more than me. I'm barely keeping it together

@PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @murdah @Sprinkles

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, kebab, thecel and 17 others
Does your partner have a dick? Do you get fucked every night?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, Primalsplit, ICXCLuvr and 4 others
do love them
stopped reading and stopped being sad for you. You disgust me. I know what type if man you are. everytime someone uses non gender specific language to describe 'their' significant other is either a faggot or cuck. you definitely fucked a tranny. otherwise, why not say she?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, Primalsplit, RichardSpencel and 9 others
Does your partner have a dick? Do you get fucked every night?
forum rules say no gay content but if I say partner and they the feds cant get me

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kebab, thecel and 2 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, thecel, horizontallytall and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and plukee
Least you had an LTR, how old are you

• +1
Reactions: thecel
forum rules say no gay content but if I say partner and they the feds cant get me
I was just joking around damn bro my bad. cant you just get on grindr again and get topped? I honestly dont see the issue

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Fiqh
I was just joking around damn bro my bad. cant you just get on grindr again and get topped? I honestly dont see the issue
Thats the equivalent of telling white brah to SEAmax. No validation if anyone can do it

• +1
Reactions: thecel and thereallegend
just accept life is bad and either rope or cope
it’s brutal when u realize there’s no escape from being an abused dog tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
wtf aloha you're a BPD-oid? I feel bad for whoever had to deal with that, get it together man

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 21345
Nothing worse than having the best S.O in your life and losing them because of past trauma. I'm still trying to cope from losing my last LTR she was the love of my life, and I messed it up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, thecel and Deleted member 21345
wtf aloha you're a BPD-oid? I feel bad for whoever had to deal with that, get it together man
It's fucked bro theres no saving us. I've been in therapy my whole life and off an on every pill in the book. hedgehog dilemna type shit

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and TechnoBoss
Yesterday marked the 3 year 1 month anniversary of my LTR. One where I got love and affection every day and night. I was always in the wrong and yet my borderline infidelity, mood swings and garbage were tolerated at every turn. I got everything I could reasonably ask for from another person and more. Heart mind body soul money etc

And yet as much as I appreciate it and really do love them, it didnt cure my abused dog syndrome. I still feel like the same insecure incel and I obsessively need to looksmax and get all these surgeries and post on a dumb forum with crazy ass indians

Today shouldve been a regular day but something about that one message just shot a harpoon into my heart and ran to the bathroom crying until my eyes were redder than the sharingan. I feel so bad that someone is giving me everything but I'm so warped I dont know how to love myself

If you're truecel bro consider yourself lucky. Man you guys can tell me to rope and call me subhuman till youre blue in the face. Nothing compared to how guilty I feel rn. Shcery and ER and Minassian deserve more than me. I'm barely keeping it together

View attachment 2622667View attachment 2622664
@PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @murdah @Sprinkles

Wtf Is even this post I have no context what your even trying to say m8 you need to inject t it feels like an abused dog syndrome ngl

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Ngl it was all serious until you post luffy and itachi and also mention er, have you tried therapy tho?

• JFL
Didn't read nigga
Go ER

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
that's what Im saying man op is retardant
Basically OP is still incel and that’s why he’s back on here because his partner isn’t female

• Hmm...
Ngl it was all serious until you post luffy and itachi and also mention er, have you tried therapy tho?
I'm using levity to come with trauma. Yes therapy my whole life. I might go back still idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Basically OP is still incel and that’s why he’s back on here because his partner isn’t female
You don't get it lol. You're probably low IQ but I'm saying this issue is larger than being incel

• +1
You don't get it lol. You're probably low IQ but I'm saying this issue is larger than being incel
no i do get it you’re just a low t bitch now spread open your asshole

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 33136
If you knew the gender you’d know it’s not hard
Wdym, straight people have an easier time finding LTRs. It's slaying that's difficult as a striaght man any NToofy doofy can get a LTR

• JFL
dnrd relationship haver

Wdym, straight people have an easier time finding LTRs. It's slaying that's difficult as a striaght man any NToofy doofy can get a LTR
This is a just world fallacy. Gay men and women have an easier time both slaying and finding relationships.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, incel194012940, Deleted member 33136 and 1 other person
I struggle with it a lot too.

Even tho i get constantly reminded of my looks and physique I still feel like an absolute subhuman that doesn’t deserve anything.

Yesterday my girl roommate was telling me about the girl i fucked and she told me i was “special” because i was her first one night stand and she only had sex with 2 boyfriends.

I started to ask her to call me special again and again until she told me “wtf is wrong with you”.

I need to be constantly reminded of how someone loves me and how special i am even tho i believe im not and im just a schizo imagining himself to be some fucking special guy.

I would KILL to be in a LRT, but i don’t really know how to love and show affection. At the thought of calling your gf everyday and going out together taking coffee or staying home watching a movie i cringe. I cringe to the point where i don’t want to do it anymore.

I’m so abused that after i lost my virginity last week with a complete whore i still fantasize of going back to suitably in 2 months and LTRing her, EVEN AFTER SHE TOLD ME IM A DICKLET.

I don’t really know if it’s curable and I totally understand your pov and couldn’t agree more.

You should stop for a bit and try to see things how they really are and really ask him why he loves you so much.

If you try to understand his point of view you’ll even find out some good things about you that you don’t even know. Try to stick up for him and stop acting reckless if he TRULY loves you.

Best of luck.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, incel194012940, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
Bro you’re with a dude we get it. It’s not difficult

Having BPD in an LTR is a death sentence. You should get it treated via therapy and/or medication. And I feel like insecurity can be cured once you’ve achieved your potential from looksmaxxing or simply accepting what you have right now. I’m pretty sure no amount of looksmaxxing will make any improvements to an LTR of 3+ years. You guys are pretty much locked in for life

• +1
stopped reading and stopped being sad for you. You disgust me. I know what type if man you are. everytime someone uses non gender specific language to describe 'their' significant other is either a faggot or cuck. you definitely fucked a tranny. otherwise, why not say she?
You know your shit looool

This is a just world fallacy. Gay men and women have an easier time both slaying and finding relationships.
Not really just world. I'm basically an nihilist atp so justice doesn't come into it. It's common sense abd basic biology men are more interested in casual hookups and women more LTRs. Men LTR when women have the bargaining power but its obvious what happens when its 2 men

Nothing worse than having the best S.O in your life and losing them because of past trauma. I'm still trying to cope from losing my last LTR she was the love of my life, and I messed it up.
we need to be cured.

• +1
Shut up foid

You guys always say T this and T this, muh T bro not realizing the issue cuts far deeper than mere endocrinology

Everytime I think of that message it destroys me and I can barely hold back tears. Knowing you make someone you love so happy because theyre with the person of their dreams but you're blocked off from that innocent love and cant stop engaging in digital self harm on schizo klinefelters forums because of you cna never get past your the pain thats been following you since middle school

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil, shabby890, TechnoBoss and 3 others
you are gay

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
@thecel just a heads up this is what awaits you even in the best case scenario. Don't say I didn't warn you

• Woah
I struggle with it a lot too.

Even tho i get constantly reminded of my looks and physique I still feel like an absolute subhuman that doesn’t deserve anything.

Yesterday my girl roommate was telling me about the girl i fucked and she told me i was “special” because i was her first one night stand and she only had sex with 2 boyfriends.

I started to ask her to call me special again and again until she told me “wtf is wrong with you”.

I need to be constantly reminded of how someone loves me and how special i am even tho i believe im not and im just a schizo imagining himself to be some fucking special guy.

I would KILL to be in a LRT, but i don’t really know how to love and show affection. At the thought of calling your gf everyday and going out together taking coffee or staying home watching a movie i cringe. I cringe to the point where i don’t want to do it anymore.

I’m so abused that after i lost my virginity last week with a complete whore i still fantasize of going back to suitably in 2 months and LTRing her, EVEN AFTER SHE TOLD ME IM A DICKLET.

I don’t really know if it’s curable and I totally understand your pov and couldn’t agree more.

You should stop for a bit and try to see things how they really are and really ask him why he loves you so much.

If you try to understand his point of view you’ll even find out some good things about you that you don’t even know. Try to stick up for him and stop acting reckless if he TRULY loves you.

Best of luck.
When I asked why the reasons and the good things, its things like smart funny pretty and more of a special case, how much I changed and self imrpooved

Because weve been best friends for years, imagine seeing your best friend go from basement dweller to still semi baement dweller but with some changes and improvements made in their life. and I do at least on some level agree with those things and believe them of myself. I'd feel alot worse if I hadnt softmaxxed and remained a basement dweller

So now I think the only thing I can do is just continue trying to moneymaxx and seek surgeries. I know it wont cure anything but what else is there to do?

I thought I didnt have the heart to feel guilt but theres one person in the world I feel like I owe something to. Way more than even my parents or family. I feel bad about rotting here and all my self destructive tendencies because my best friend who went out of their way to give me everything probably deserves better but at the same time, I don't know what else to do because a normal life isnt in the cards for me.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and PseudoMaxxer
was sad but lost it at 'redder than the sharingan'

have you considered therapy? you might be a borderline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and PseudoMaxxer
was sad but lost it at 'redder than the sharingan'

have you considered therapy? you might be a borderline
I probably am, I quit therapy and meds a few months ago but maybe its time to head back

things don't change how you feel and aging probably works the same way as zombie drugs, it just sounds cooler

probably as hard to change as being gay

my suggestion is to drink red bull

//RAY PEATY

• +1
He literally gets fucked in the ass nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Just eat raw meat and you will feel like a normal human should.

The only way to stop being an abused dog is either surgical removal of amygdala or reincarnation
Check out this thread also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Sprinkles
fuck happened?
It was a good message, a loving one and that's the thing

Knowing someone loves you and you make them happy but there's still so much wrong with you that you can't fix

Idk why I'd received so much love before but today something just snapped

• Love it
Sad read brah. Hope u get better

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345