I sometimes wonder if its all worth thr effort tbh.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
My roomate is an utter subhuman. He has no hobbies, no friends but is easily thr happiest guy I know. He is free of any kind of stress or worries. I always see him smiling and being happy in his own world.

While I'm here depriving myself of food for days to debloat because of my subhuman bones this nigga spends his entire evening munching down on snacks.

He spends all his free time playing video games and watching anime. He doesn't care about his studies or his career. He just puts the bare minimum effort to pass all the tests and I'm on the other hand popping pills and doing multiple all nighters to do well completely destroying my health.

I'm 24/7 stressed. Always thinking about what to do, how I could be better, how I could talk to more girls, building social circle and rotting in the gym so I could finally get a gf and ascend like most people around my age

. I do all this yet every day when I lay down on my bed to sleep I am filled with regret for the things I could have done more to make my day even more productive Feeling like a complete and utter loser. I keep contemplating these thoughts and break down in grief for atleast an hour before I finally fall asleep while this nigga is already snoring. Low sentience is truly a blessing.

@Infinite @mayo mogger @Yaarhuni @Lynxress @cytoplasm @Mog3D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Jeww, FacialStructure404 and 16 others
@InnerVoid @mortis

My roomate is an utter subhuman. He has no hobbies, no friends but is easily thr happiest guy I know. He is free of any kind of stress or worries. I always see him smiling and being happy in his own world.

While I'm here depriving myself of food for days to debloat because of my subhuman bones this nigga spends his entire evening munching down on snacks.

He spends all his free time playing video games and watching anime. He doesn't care about his studies or his career. He just puts the bare minimum effort to pass all the tests and I'm on the other hand popping pills and doing multiple all nighters to do well completely destroying my health.

I'm 24/7 stressed. Always thinking about what to do, how I could be better, how I could talk to more girls, building social circle and rotting in the gym so I could finally get a gf and ascend like most people around my age

. I do all this yet every day when I lay down on my bed to sleep I am filled with regret for the things I could have done more to make my day even more productive. I keep contemplating these thoughts and break down in sorrow atleast an hour before I finally fall asleep while this nigga is already snoring. Low sentience is truly a blessing.

how tf can someone overcome this stress bruh, its literally impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, bloomercel, brucewayne78 and 2 others
@brucewayne78

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Because you wanna fuck this
keep grinding bhai

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, FacialStructure404, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reddotguy, Lookologist003, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
I can't tell if your roommate is bluepilled or whtiepilled.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
That dude sounds extremely low inihib and carefree while you are high inihib.

Slowly start to take this things less seriously and try to be more carefree

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, brucewayne78, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you gotta risk putting effort sadly, life isnt a fair game

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, FacialStructure404 and Jason Voorhees
What does being white pilled mean?

Your roommate is sanasi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
When ppl say its all about mindset theyre not lying the only thing is how u get to that mindset is not the same for everyone

Thats why nt > looks

• +1
Knowledge is a curse.
I never thought about many things everyday either before coming to this forum
Unless something else overrides this, none of us are gonna be truly happy 😭

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and john788
Knowledge is a curse.
I never thought about many things everyday either before coming to this forum
Unless something else overrides this, none of us are gonna be truly happy 😭
Are u an incel? I feel like these feelings are compounded if you are a virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: Infinite
Are u an incel? I feel like these feelings are compounded if you are a virgin
What do you think im doing in this site lmao
I was happier b4 I joined here tho, never thought about looks 24/7 and analyzing ppl

• So Sad
What do you think im doing in this site lmao
I was happier b4 I joined here tho, never thought about looks 24/7 and analyzing ppl
Same but I look much better now, have my shit together and doing better at school but I'm sad and generally unhappy

• +1
Same but I look much better now, have my shit together and doing better at school but I'm sad and generally unhappy
Lmfao, this is my exact scenario. I traded all this for my mental health, idk if it was worth it

• +1
Lmfao, this is my exact scenario. I traded all this for my mental health, idk if it was worth it
We make fun of normies but they are correct about many things in life

• +1
This leanmaxxing shit is so god damn depressing.

I just study and rot will be studying and studying more and one day will never get up bhai 😢

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
He a chad

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I used to be like your friend, I forgot about women and social activities but nothing will last forever. After being alone for many years I don't feel the same, videogames have become boring and I want a girlfriend. Also he has to look up for jobs later in life and if you don't have experience or contacts it's hard to grind up. He has to take consciousness that life is a competition on everything, you cannot escape the world. Your friend has given up but reality it's stronger than him and some day he will know it's too late.

Last edited:
Gonna bite him in the future. Then again, life is pretty much always shit after teens and twenties.

All that degenerate shit we want to partake in but lack the looks is committed in teens and twenties. Afterward it's compromises and coping.

if you arrived at the point where you have pondered this question, no. it's ogre

life is boring without something to work for, all those games and animes get boring eventually

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

. I do all this yet every day when I lay down on my bed to sleep I am filled with regret for the things I could have done more to make my day even more productive Feeling like a complete and utter loser. I keep contemplating these thoughts and break down in grief for atleast an hour before I finally fall asleep while this nigga is already snoring. Low sentience is truly a blessing.

beat that stupid nigger up and send the video here

But the consequences of him fucking around not studying is not yet to come. When he is at 35, he probably is in low status job.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Your friend is a delusional depressed coper and hates himself. He will never get anything out of life but failure and humiliation. He will always be dependent on others for anything and knows this. Honestly this is a miserable way to live.