I spent 20 minutes hearing 3 foids talking about ex boyfriends

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
2 times a week i take a ride back home with a foid. She brought 2 friends with her today and my ears were about to bleed after i got home. I heard from their mouth that they despise virgins and that "let's not say fuck in a bad way, because fuck is good". That's it frens my week is destroyed. Good night.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui, androidcel and 1 other person
go er

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Lorsss, Krezo and 2 others
Good night, i hate women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zaetheus and rockndogs
Of course they don't want virgins, they're non-virgins. If they're going to be having sex then they're hardly likely to want someone that has no idea what they're doing.

That's not to say girls that are virgins want virgin men, but I imagine at the very least they'd have a far more open attitude towards men that are virgins. That's what matters, because if you're a self-respecting man you wouldn't go for a girl with a broader sexual history than your own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zaetheus, samm735, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 470
Most men aren't self-respecting tbh
I would have relationship with an average or above average roastie if that's the best option available for me. Its much better than fucking my hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I would have relationship with an average or above average roastie if that's the best option available for me. Its much better than fucking my hand.
I'd disagree but I get your point

I'd disagree but I get your point
I won't LTR them anyway. The majority of college girls my age (20) do alot of casual hookups or had multiple boyfriends. If anything I''ll just do pump and dump if it's possible for me.

• +1
I won't LTR them anyway. The majority of college girls my age (20) do alot of casual hookups or had multiple boyfriends. If anything I''ll just do pump and dump if it's possible for me.
That's the important thing tbh. Do you even call it a relationship if it's not an ltr?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zaetheus and Zeta ascended
I hate most women. Why take a ride home with a girl in first place if you get nothing from it?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

2 times a week i take a ride back home with a foid. She brought 2 friends with her today and my ears were about to bleed after i got home. I heard from their mouth that they despise virgins and that "let's not say fuck in a bad way, because fuck is good". That's it frens my week is destroyed. Good night.
You better not be some cuck that is giving this girl rides. I hope she is giving YOU rides or that this is some sort of Uber driver you use frequently for convenience.

love ur humble brags all the time, u seem to never fail to stop them

Volcel if you didn't ask any of them out

They were talking about boyfriends... while u were in the car... :feelskek:

Its over

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I take the ride you faggots. In exchange for absolutely nothing. Ok, i hear some shit like this from time to time but i dont have to pay for public transportation nor gas.

how many times i have to say this? GOOD DICK=BIG DICK JUST LIE THAT YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN YOU IDIOT AND YOUR BIG DICK WILL DO MAGIC THERE IS NO "SKILL" IN SEX ITS LITERALLY BIGGER=BETTER

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Most men aren't self-respecting tbh
Men forget that they're the prize not women, women hit the wall at 28-30 and their smv goes downhill from there.

Should never put pussy on a pedestal, it just inflates their ego, thats why we have PSL 2-3 girls wanting chad and the imbalance of looksmatched couples etc.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 656
They were talking about boyfriends... while u were in the car... :feelskek:

Its over
Yep. OP you are literally INVISIBLE to them. That's fucking brutal. Happened to me too.

• +1
lmao they probably shame other girls behind their backs for being total sluts who just sleep around (or at least they would love to but can't because they would look like masssive hypocrites infront of their friends),
but when you talk about sex in a slghtly negative way they get super defensive.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Yep. OP you are literally INVISIBLE to them. That's fucking brutal. Happened to me too.
i know that

Free ride tho, so idc about this fact
how many times i have to say this? GOOD DICK=BIG DICK JUST LIE THAT YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN YOU IDIOT AND YOUR BIG DICK WILL DO MAGIC THERE IS NO "SKILL" IN SEX ITS LITERALLY BIGGER=BETTER

i dont have a big dick boyo