I still have nightmares about failing uni math exam

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
my major was cs

all the time I wake up and I go like "holy fuck I am not going to get my degree I failed my calculus exam"

but then I realize I graduated years ago. sometimes I even open the online verification of my degree to make sure I really got it lmao. i even doubt it myself after the nightmare sometimes

that shit was fucking hell for a lazy rotter intpcel like me. being forced to study things that don't necessarily interest me according to a certain schedule.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
for my hardest math course I was legit so stressed I spent a month straight inside my room no internet no entertainment only studying math 16 hours per day was completely absurd

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
for my hardest math course I was legit so stressed I spent a month straight inside my room no internet no entertainment only studying math 16 hours per day was completely absurd
I slept with a 1st year uni student last week and I did her calculus coursework for her for fun I still remember everything due to that hellish experience. i could complete all the exercises in only a few minutes. she was impressed.

No one gives a fk neeguh

• Hmm...
Reactions: researcher888
My science results are coming this Thursday and I’m shit scared lmao

• +1
Reactions: researcher888