I still JFL at all those gentiles that fallen for the "Sex between cousins is incest" trick

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
Sex and marriage between cousins are perfectly normal and healthy thing, in fact it is better to marry your cousin whom you know from childhood and have deep emotional bond with than some random woman that will take half of your financial assets, take custody of your child and denigrate you socially. Most powerful families were based on cousin marriage and accumulation of wealth over the generations. But due to spread of (((Christianity))) it was outlawed in europe in middle ages and coincidentally soon after earopeans became dirty enslaved serfs. Incest is what distinguish aristocracy from plebs. I myself am not propponent of it but thats how things are.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, chiefkeefsdick, klip11 and 1 other person
to a certain degree it is normal but it has to be distant

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 32285
to a certain degree it is normal but it has to be distant
Marriages between cousins with the same grandparents are extremely normal

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
i agree\

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 32285
Marriages between cousins with the same grandparents are extremely normal
Doesn't make it ideal. Get acquainted with biology ffs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Sex and marriage with any opposite sex is normal, male lions casually fucks their sisters, moms and daughters.

The whole "off limit women" thing is a human invention that is first created by first agrarian civilizations like Sumerians, and followed by their cultural descendants, jews, christians and muslims.

Only purpose of this shit to make society more complicated thus making average male more obedient, and making him a part of the society wheel, this whole "incest couples breeds ugly/retard children" theory isnt really tested with experiments.

• +1
Sex and marriage between cousins are perfectly normal and healthy thing, in fact it is better to marry your cousin whom you know from childhood and have deep emotional bond with than some random woman that will take half of your financial assets, take custody of your child and denigrate you socially. Most powerful families were based on cousin marriage and accumulation of wealth over the generations. But due to spread of (((Christianity))) it was outlawed in europe in middle ages and coincidentally soon after earopeans became dirty enslaved serfs. Incest is what distinguish aristocracy from plebs. I myself am not propponent of it but thats how things are.
Cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back