I stopped caring about height

D

Deleted member 16129

Iron
I'm already tall enough and I kept wanting to be taller and taller like 6'7 range until I realized its just cope and u cant do shit about it. If you care abt your height just stop adding unnecessary stress some of these autistic people are using MK-677 acting like it'll do shit, it wont. It'll just make you look gay and femininely its not worth it just cope or get LL if you're that insecure. Face> Height, Status>Height, I'm probably like the 3rd or 4th tallest in my school only met like 2 people taller then me in my school and I've been using it as a coping way to not do shit like focusing on my self and I thought I was the shit until I realized it doesn't matter. Hope this wakes u guys up

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 11758
Face>Height
Anyone who says otherwise is coping for the fact of them being unattractive in the face.
Ted Bundy was 5'10 and had pussy thrown at him, why because he was attractive in the face.
Proof you don't need to be a 6'7 giant to slay.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Kmscurry, GigaAscender and 6 others
Just be 6’ and u good

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Face>Height
Anyone who says otherwise is coping for the fact of them being unattractive in the face.
Ted Bundy was 5'10 and had pussy thrown at him, why because he was attractive in the face.
jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Piratecel
You don't stop caring about height, height stops caring about you

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16424
Face>Height
Ted Bundy is not attractive

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints

I stopped caring about height​

I'm probably like the 3rd or 4th tallest in my school

nothing to see here

I stopped caring about height​

I'm probably like the 3rd or 4th tallest in my school

nothing to see here
lemme guess you have been obsessed w height ur whole life during puberty and now ur like 6'2 or some shit and just accepted it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
''unattractive'' ted bundy was fucking and strangling girls while .org calls him ugly :hnghn:
So what? Nicholas Cruz, Charles Manson all have high body count. Does that mean that they are good looking now. Women aren't objective they just follow their instincts.

This guy had a high bodycount and he was a truericecel.

2495302 1628610353171

Also how could we forget the biggest slayer of all time. Lay count mogs Gandy.

2495314 1628610833854

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
If you're under 5'7 height is 100% a problem, 5'7+ yeah face is more important, and also gym-maxxing can also add a lot to attractiveness at that point

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
If you're under 5'7 height is 100% a problem, 5'7+ yeah face is more important, and also gym-maxxing can also add a lot to attractiveness at that point
Replace 5’7 with 5’10 or 5’11

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Depending on where you're from 5'7 is the cutoff, but if you're from Netherlands or Germany then even 5'10 won't cut it, but I see the point of 5'10 being the last height of likebleness.

Nah Zayn Malik and Tom Cruise are just under 5'8 and both of them are chads, not even chad-lites but full blown chads

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Nah Zayn Malik and Tom Cruise are just under 5'8 and both of them are chads, not even chad-lites but full blown chads
Nobody on .org has the benefit of a chad face, height halo is pretty good to have for the average joe