I surgerymaxxed from 4/10 to 7/10. AMA.

Assuming you're talking about the zygos, the brand is Radiesse. Wonderful results. No bad effects or complications, not even temporarily. It is typically (and I guess, best) done by a maxillofacial surgeon with experience in facial aesthetics.
Damn, my surgeon also wanted me to get radiesse for the cheeks. I was too scared because its not dissolvable.
Did you also notice big swelling after the injection? How is the effect compared to normal filler? I heard its less voluminizing and more collagen stimulating...

It will require a number of sessions, I guess around 4-6 if you're not too hairy. The results are indeed effective, especially if you have dark hair. Don't expect a complete wipe off, but a significant reduction will indeed happen.
Which laser did you use? I've heard the alexandrite laser is the best.
I have dark body hair, yes, but I'm currently on MT2 + tanning and therefore have quite dark skin. Can the result be worse because of this?

nigga making an AMA thread acting like hes doing us a favor
doesnt even post pics jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88 and Deleted member 18840
Which laser did you use? I've heard the alexandrite laser is the best.
I have dark body hair, yes, but I'm currently on MT2 + tanning and therefore have quite dark skin. Can the result be worse because of this?
Cant give advice on this because I did this like 10 years ago. I think laser technology might have drastically changed since then.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Damn, my surgeon also wanted me to get radiesse for the cheeks. I was too scared because its not dissolvable.
Did you also notice big swelling after the injection? How is the effect compared to normal filler? I heard its less voluminizing and more collagen stimulating...
Oh no, it is indeed dissolvable. There is something called hyaluronidase enzyme, which dissolves the fillers very quickly should the results end up wrong for one reason or another. And yes, there was big swelling, but it only lasted a day.

I am expert in rating. Send me a picture, i will rate and keep it 100% confidential.
I really dont feel comfortable bro. It's just my personality, no other reason. But thanks.

If you visualize it, that would make things worse. You want to hide the UE, not make it bigger.
I'll consider it, I was thinking of getting Botox on eyebrows that lower upper eyelid exposure Significantly

I'll consider it, I was thinking of getting Botox on eyebrows that lower upper eyelid exposure Significantly
Yes, I did that. it definitely makes a difference. But the results will only last like a few months. You'll have to do it 2-3 times a year.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yes, I did that. it definitely makes a difference. But the results will only last like a few months. You'll have to do it 2-3 times a year.
How come you did both Botox and fillers on eyebrows? (assuming both at same time) or were they are separate times say when the Botox wore off you got fillers

Yes that may be a bit too expensive

Procedures done over the years:
- Rhinoplasty
- Body hair reduction (laser)
- Teeth whitening
- Eyesight surgery (LASIK)
- Gynecomastia (glands excision)
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring)
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring)
- Botox to lower eyebrow level (recurring)
- Hair Dudasteride microinjections (recurring)

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
What was the price of each surgery?
What was individual procedure gave the best
Results and what was a waste of money?
How was the recovery of each surgery?
Why did you choose implants over osteotomie?
Do you also softmax? (Gym, Skincare etc)
How did you decide what to get? Own decision or did a surgeon decide for you/ helped you?
How are the dutesteride microinjections? Do you do it yourself or do you visit a place every few weeks.

Last edited:
What was the price of each surgery?
What was individual procedure gave the best
Results and what was a waste of money?
How was the recovery of each surgery?
Why did you choose implants over osteotomie?
Do you also softmax? (Gym, Skincare etc)
How did you decide what to get? Own decision or did a surgeon decide for you/ helped you?
How are the dutesteride microinjections? Do you do it yourself or do you visit a place every few weeks.
- Rhinoplasty - $1800
- Body hair reduction (laser) - this was like 10 years ago... prices were a lot less I guess, and I got some big discounted package as I remember...
- Teeth whitening - $500
- Eyesight surgery (LASIK) - $1850
- Gynecomastia (glands excision) - $3500
- Submental liposuction - $2000
- Jaw implant - $6000
- Buccal fat removal - $1000
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring) - $500 recurring every 1-1.5 years
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring) - $500 recurring every 2-3 years
- Botox to lower eyebrow level (recurring) - $300 2 times a year
- Hair Dudasteride microinjections (recurring) - $150 every 2 months

I would say the most impactful, especailly given how easy and cheap it is, is the eyebrows fillers. Gave proper hooded eyes (hunter eyes since I also have a positive canthal tilt and almond shape).
Zygos augmentation was also very impactful. Cheap and quick and safe, it gave me some hollow cheeks.
And of course, there is the jaw implant and submental liposuction.

All recoveries were acceptable, except for rhino which as everyone knows takes many months, and the final results wont appear before 1-2 years.
Also gynecomastia took a good number of weeks to fully recover.

I indeed do softmaxxing. I use a retinol moisturizer daily for my face, I exfoliate it once a week, I take collagen supplements to keep the skin tight. I workout 3 times a week and follow a proper yet enjoyable diet. I also take care of my beard, eyebrows, etc. Also dress nice, like wearing polos/shirts instead of t-shirts/hoodies.

I did the decisions to do surgeries, but I took the doctors' advice when they told me that something was not practical/needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
lmao exactly it's just western passport halo Russia is literally getting buried by sanctions bitches wanna leave and they're gonna latch on to anyone:ROFLMAO:
Don’t tell that to @the BULL

Don’t tell that to @the BULL
ahahah it's not like he's saying that on purpose :lul::lul::lul::lul: saame could be said for your asian bitches and you know it.

I went from 3/10 to 9.5/10 by softmaxx
- nofap
- head stands for blood flow (hair regrowth)
- meditation
- showers
- started wiping my ass after taking a shit
- eating
- brushing teeth twice a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, Prince88, Deleted member 19551 and 3 others
ahahah it's not like he's saying that on purpose :lul::lul::lul::lul: saame could be said for your asian bitches and you know it.
I don’t try to deny it like you do though

I don’t try to deny it like you do though
you're stupid. those girls still have unlimited options even for that. they wouldn't have sex with you if they didn't like your genetics

So do you needed Submental liposuction even while having a quite low body fat level? Was it a injectable liposuction?

Would you say buccal fat removale was worth it? Aren’t you afraid of worse aging because of that?

Can you pm doctor where you get your dustaride injections? It’s quite a new technique so I don’t know any doctors in my are who do that

Do you notice any side effects from this injections? Did you tried oral fin before?

I dont see why would they be ashamed, maybe they set their expectations too high
Most people won't ascend, looksmaxing is about improving, being the best version of yourself should be enough and should be realistic
That is exactly it. Peoplewho ascended flex their shit

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and Prince88
So do you needed Submental liposuction even while having a quite low body fat level? Was it a injectable liposuction?

Would you say buccal fat removale was worth it? Aren’t you afraid of worse aging because of that?

Can you pm doctor where you get your dustaride injections? It’s quite a new technique so I don’t know any doctors in my are who do that

Do you notice any side effects from this injections? Did you tried oral fin before?
Yes, submental lipo was worth it because no matter how much fat you lose, if you have a high level of fat cells under your chin, then they will just sag instead of disappear. It was a standard lipo -- under anasthesia and fat extracted through a liposuction tube. Had to put a band on my head for a few weeks, although only when you're at home.

Buccal fat removal complements prominent zygos. Done by itself, I wouldnt say it makes much of a difference. I'm not concerned about the future. I only care about looking good in my 30s. Might not wish to make it to my 40s... And anyway, if you dont remove much fat, it wouldnt be a problem. A well-experienced surgeon will know just how much to remove.

Dutasteride injections: I dont think it's approved if you're in the US... But here in Spain it's becoming popular. Just google it and you might find clinics nearby offering it. Just be careful of leeches who would offer the service but aren't well trained dermatologists.
So far, no side effects. Never took fina, and I think I never will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and Pumanator
landing a date doesnt even mean shit. The fact that you think "landing a date every night" you were in russia for a week is just a joke. ill repeat it again, if youre not getting atleast 100+ likes first day with plenty of girls being super responsive regardless of the dumb shit you say or acting like a hoe, youre sub 7. Take it or leave it kid
Honestly most people that claim 7/10 are 5.5-6 at best
I highly disagree that 7s get 100+ likes in 24 hours. I have run both Amnesia and Salludon, who are forum 8s, in eastern Canada and none of them got 99+ likes in 24 hours. Inb4 ELO - I used the same ELO for Niko and Niko is the only person on this forum who got 99+ likes in less than 24 hours. @Biggdink also run Salludon and Larsanova in Western Canada and none of them got 99+ likes in 24 hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, ROTTING and UnderTheKnife
I would also advise stopping smoking tobacco. Makes a huge difference for your teeth and face wrinkles.

- Rhinoplasty - $1800
- Body hair reduction (laser) - this was like 10 years ago... prices were a lot less I guess, and I got some big discounted package as I remember...
- Teeth whitening - $500
- Jaw implant - $6000
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring) - $500 recurring every 1-1.5 years
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring) - $500 recurring every 2-3 years

I would say the most impactful, especailly given how easy and cheap it is, is the eyebrows fillers. Gave proper hooded eyes (hunter eyes since I also have a positive canthal tilt and almond shape).
Zygos augmentation was also very impactful. Cheap and quick and safe, it gave me some hollow cheeks.

All recoveries were acceptable, except for rhino which as everyone knows takes many months, and the final results wont appear before 1-2 years.

I indeed do softmaxxing. I use a retinol moisturizer daily for my face, I exfoliate it once a week, I take collagen supplements to keep the skin tight. I workout 3 times a week and follow a proper yet enjoyable diet. I also take care of my beard, eyebrows, etc. Also dress nice, like wearing polos/shirts instead of t-shirts/hoodies.

I did the decisions to do surgeries, but I took the doctors' advice when they told me that something was not practical/needed.
How old are you and where to get this cheap

I highly disagree that 7s get 100+ likes in 24 hours. I have run both Amnesia and Salludon, who are forum 8s, in eastern Canada and none of them got 99+ likes in 24 hours. Inb4 ELO - I used the same ELO for Niko and Niko is the only person on this forum who got 99+ likes in less than 24 hours. @Biggdink also run Salludon and Larsanova in Western Canada and none of them got 99+ likes in 24 hours.
Tinder u need nt pics asf. Trust me their replues / dtf girls ratios would b higher than niko.

I'm 32 now, but been looksmaxxing since I was 19. I got some of them in my home country (in the Middle East) and some after I moved to Spain.
If you're in the US, UK, etc. I highly suggest doing surgeries abroad. Given that it's cheaper, more people do it, which makes the doctors more experienced. Also, you get to enjoy some tourism on the way.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Niko isn't a technical chad either however it'll prove how much surgerymaxxing works if your phenoisnt desirable. Can run Miami too etc

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Niko isn't a technical chad either however it'll prove how much surgerymaxxing works if your phenoisnt desirable. Can run Miami too etc
Too much factors enter into play with tinder and its not what people here want at least the serious guys. Aka getting a better qol by halo

Can't take you seriously without atleast one bimax and LL in your resume

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Yes, submental lipo was worth it because no matter how much fat you lose, if you have a high level of fat cells under your chin, then they will just sag instead of disappear. It was a standard lipo -- under anasthesia and fat extracted through a liposuction tube. Had to put a band on my head for a few weeks, although only when you're at home.

Buccal fat removal complements prominent zygos. Done by itself, I wouldnt say it makes much of a difference. I'm not concerned about the future. I only care about looking good in my 30s. Might not wish to make it to my 40s... And anyway, if you dont remove much fat, it wouldnt be a problem. A well-experienced surgeon will know just how much to remove.

Dutasteride injections: I dont think it's approved if you're in the US... But here in Spain it's becoming popular. Just google it and you might find clinics nearby offering it. Just be careful of leeches who would offer the service but aren't well trained dermatologists.
So far, no side effects. Never took fina, and I think I never will.
Do you know more about the mechanism of duta injections? As far as I know DHT causes hairloss due to the inflammation it causes. Lowering DHT fixes that. Local DHT injections is preferable due to the possible side effects of lowering DHT in body. Micro injections should be to low dose. Also once every few weeks should rise DHT levels to a normal one in a few days.

Can you also give some examples how your life changed due to surgery. To confirm or denial if blackpill and the lookism movement is right or aggravated.

Also how did your family, colleagues and friends react when you wanted to do surgery. Positive or negative or didn't care?

Yes, it is a lifetime commitment. But the number of sessions decreases with time, depending on your progress. Also it varies a lot from clinic to clinic. Some say every 3-4 months, others play it safe and do a session every 2 months (or they just want to maximize their gains). Either way, it costs around $100-150 per session (though top tier doctors could charge 300-400... But that's useless, cause after all it's the same thing wherever you do it, so aim for the cheaper place as long as they're legit dermatologists).
Luckily, I wasn't at an advanced Norwood stage, I guess somewhere between 1 and 2. So I didnt need minoxidile nor oral finasteride. I have noticed some regrowth, but it will need more time for more effects to start showing (I've been at it for around 5 months).
Do you have any sides? Because dut mesotherapy still goes systematic.

Also which approach are you on? Every 2 months or 3-4 months?

The true measure of improvement is in the way women start treating you. Heck, even men start treating you better. Whether you're 6.5 or 7, or whether you get 100+ matches in 23.99 hours, that doesn't matter. These are just numbers. A change in behavior from women towards you is the most tangible indicator, and I can confirm that surgerymaxxing has played a great role in that regard for me. For example, whenever I am in stores, I am most often greeted with smiles, and even blushing, from some of the clerks. I am also tolerated more, e.g. if I am a demanding customer, they wouldn't get annoyed. This wasn't the case at all before improving my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Do you have any sides? Because dut mesotherapy still goes systematic.

Also which approach are you on? Every 2 months or 3-4 months?
No sides yet. First two sessions were once a month. Then every 2 months from there, until significant progress has been made, at which point you start doing it less frequently. There is no one universal treatment. Seek a doctor who is legit and does things in your best interest instead of trying to rip you off and you should do well.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
alot of people are getting jaw implants, but are getting mediocre smv boosts and wont post results because theyre too ashamed
The reason why I've decided not to post anything, no matter how little, is because I don't want to take even 1% chance that things get abused like in the case of blackops2cel

Do you know more about the mechanism of duta injections? As far as I know DHT causes hairloss due to the inflammation it causes. Lowering DHT fixes that. Local DHT injections is preferable due to the possible side effects of lowering DHT in body. Micro injections should be to low dose. Also once every few weeks should rise DHT levels to a normal one in a few days.

Can you also give some examples how your life changed due to surgery. To confirm or denial if blackpill and the lookism movement is right or aggravated.

Also how did your family, colleagues and friends react when you wanted to do surgery. Positive or negative or didn't care?
Interesting questions.

I don't know technical details about the treatment. I just trusted the doctor. My only requirement was not to take anything oral. Scalp injections COULD still get into the blood, but not remotely close to the extent at which it gets with pills.

The blackpill is 100% true. Just take a walk on the street and observe people and their behaviors, and relate to everything discussed here (by wise people, not trolls or deluded people) and you'll notice that it's all true. In my case, I indeed noticed it, especially after improving my eye area. Much more often than before, I am getting looks from women when I am somewhere, women are much friendlier with me, etc. and I believe one of THE MOST IMPORTANT indicators that a woman fancies you is when she laughs at any joke you make, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT IS. I have been witnessing this recently.
Note that I don't use online dating (and never will unless travelling somewhere for a few days), so I can't talk about that. But in real life, the way women treat me has drastically changed.

Regarding family and friends... I believe my slow approach has made it more digestible. Instead of doing all surgeries at once (which anyway is not practical and would cause a huge drop in your bank account, assuming you already have the money in the first place), I spaced it out across many many years. First surgery at 19, the last one just a few weeks ago (I am 32 now). Some of the procedures are not noticeable (e.g. eye fillers), whereas for other visible stuff like rhinoplasty, I would bullshit something like "it was causing me pain / breathing difficulties"... Most probably they just nodded and deeply understood that I was doing it for cosmetic purposes. So the important thing here is that you SHOULD NOT CARE. It will all pass in a few weeks and everyone will forget about it. DONT sacrifice your potential to have a better life just to spare a few days/weeks of awkwardness with your family/friends. DONT EVEN DISCUSS IT WITH THEM. They will say everything to scare you out of it (and some jealous friends would also demotivate you because they don't want you to become better looking than them, that's just human nature). Just go the doctor for an assessment, book a surgery date, go alone to the hospital, and have the surgery done. That's it. If for some reasons you cant go home right away afterwards (e.g. too much swelling/bruising/blood/etc.), just book a hotel room that's close to the hospital for a few days, use taxis, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and Pumanator
I went from 3/10 to 9.5/10 by softmaxx
- nofap
- head stands for blood flow (hair regrowth)
- meditation
- showers
- started wiping my ass after taking a shit
- eating
- brushing teeth twice a day
Noice!

Too much factors enter into play with tinder and its not what people here want at least the serious guys. Aka getting a better qol by halo

Yes I'll also testify I used Salludons photos in Canada and he got round 25 matches in 24 hours. Salludon is very good looking but his pictures are just bland. If he got more neurotypical photos it would be a LOT better.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18840
LOL WW is absolute fucking shit. Your tinder results will tell you your smv. ive seen him rate 6/10s while they go on tinder and do ass. If you arent getting 100+ likes your first day on tinder, consider yourself sub 7
I got 70 likes in first 24h. What psl i am

This forum fucking doesn’t get it

I ran salludon and Larsa on bumble, both did bad

But a tiktok twink who’d get rated 5 here slayed

But male gazers worship salludon (a normie)
Post the twink. Doubt he would get rated 5

Salludon is chad facially but hes prob small irl

• JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959
Did you do full liposuction? How has it helped?
I don't know what you mean by full, but basically the doctor removes as much as he can, but not too excessively to cause risk or non harmony.
It has tremendously helped. Because no matter how much you improve in other areas, you will still be subhuman if you don't remove submental fat.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
these graycels getting more bolder everyday

This is a new treatment for hair. It is for people who prefer not to take DHT blockers orally, due to the severe side effects. In this procedure, the substance gets directly injected into your sculp, thus preventing it from going through your blood stream. In other words, it is placed right where it should be.
Think of it as microneedling with a drug in it.
Can it regrow temples?

Sounds really good, is it noticeable that there’s a change in your eyebrows at the end of the few months? Or does continuously doing it keep consistently looking the same year round?

Sounds really good, is it noticeable that there’s a change in your eyebrows at the end of the few months? Or does continuously doing it keep consistently looking the same year round?
It's better to wait until the effect is completely over to give the eyebrow muscles a break. Otherwise you could get atrophy. Luckily in my case they werent that high so the change wasn't too noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Joe Biden Lol GIF

It's better to wait until the effect is completely over to give the eyebrow muscles a break. Otherwise you could get atrophy. Luckily in my case they werent that high so the change wasn't too noticeable.
Oh I see. But wouldn’t atrophy do the same thing as lowering the eyebrows. I just assume you’ll lose your eyebrow expressions.

Oh I see. But wouldn’t atrophy do the same thing as lowering the eyebrows. I just assume you’ll lose your eyebrow expressions.
It will relax it a bit but won't make it dead. For example instead of rising 5cm it will still rise like 3cm

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
- Rhinoplasty - $1800
- Teeth whitening - $500
- Jaw implant - $6000

What do I say if I want eyebrow fillers like where is the filler injected on the eyebrow? Middle or 3 points- each side of the eyebrow and the middle of eyebrow?

I really need this tbh
Had upper eyelid fillers but didnt make a huge difference

I have high set eyebrows I think though, would Botox be better you think for my case or even both? I can send pics if u want to see them for visual