I swear if i had a good height i wouldnt be an incel

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
I just need 6 feet height then i would build muscles and can atleast live a descent life

if you had good face and above 5'8 u wouldn't be incel

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, FacialStructure404, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Incel at 6’3 😅

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, TechnoBoss, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Im 5'8 and normie face but this is short af and no appeal 6 feet is min to get girls i am also lean now so need to gain muscles too

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Im 5'8 and normie face but this is short af and no appeal 6 feet is min to get girls i am also lean now so need to gain muscles too
5'8 and normie face while non nt def wont cut it. But u shouldn't be INCEL off 5'8 and normie face unless ur standard cel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and mayo mogger
face carries past 5'8-5'9

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
tue a lot of manlets like me used to cope with muhh just height , when my inward gonions and piss poor softmaxxing was the problem all along

• +1
tue a lot of manlets like me used to cope with muhh just height , when my inward gonions and piss poor softmaxxing was the problem all along
Lol exactly also 5'8 is best height to wear lifts. unfrauded 5'8 can larp 5'10 or even 5'11 with lifts and suffer no height failo so i laugh whenever i see 5'8-5'9 niggas bitch about height

• +1
5'8 and normie face while non nt def wont cut it. But u shouldn't be INCEL off 5'8 and normie face unless ur standard cel.
Yes you can be dude not every incel is some 5’4 balding Indian guy

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, tombradylover and mayo mogger
I'm 6'1 and still on this site

• JFL
Lol exactly also 5'8 is best height to wear lifts. unfrauded 5'8 can larp 5'10 or even 5'11 with lifts and suffer no height failo so i laugh whenever i see 5'8-5'9 niggas bitch about height
true bhai a lot of 5'10 guys have way better proportions too , idk why people say 6'4 or death lmfao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and ilovetakis
Yes you can be dude not every incel is some 5’4 balding Indian guy
Nigger 5'8 and normie is basically the average man or close enough. Dont be standard cel if those are ur stats lol then yea ur obviously gonna be incel. Those stats alone will not condem u to just jerking off all ur life but ur not gonna pull good body MTBs+ unless u get money and other booster halos

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Zenis
Nigger 5'8 and normie is basically the average man or close enough. Dont be standard cel if those are ur stats lol then yea ur obviously gonna be incel. Those stats alone will not condem u to just jerking off all ur life but ur not gonna pull good body MTBs+ unless u get money and other booster halos
Your unlovable with those stats

• JFL
fucking fraud, wear lifts, stop finding excuses. at 5'8 is BARE MINIMUM, still manlet but u can fraud good

• +1
Your unlovable with those stats
ur unlovable with any stats. Its never enough jfl. Be happy with the positives u have and improve the negatives instead of just complaining and sulking. Life is pointless if u don't try and improve

• +1
Reactions: john788
ur unlovable with any stats. Its never enough jfl. Be happy with the positives u have and improve the negatives instead of just complaining and sulking. Life is pointless if u don't try and improve
im fixing my fixable shit, about height tho... i pray to God.

• +1
im fixing my fixable shit, about height tho... i pray to God.
whats ur height? LL is always an option if actually short asf but that's expensive IK and long recovery. Lifts are best IMO. I truly do feel bad for ppl under 5'7 tho or 5'6 at some point it really is over but saving up for LL and getting LL is better then suicide or giving up forever. Or becoming giga rich and coping with that

• +1
Feel like this is a huge cope, if your good looking your lovableb

• +1
whats ur height? LL is always an option if actually short asf but that's expensive IK and long recovery. Lifts are best IMO. I truly do feel bad for ppl under 5'7 tho or 5'6 at some point it really is over but saving up for LL and getting LL is better then suicide or giving up forever. Or becoming giga rich and coping with that
i plan on getting LL if i dont grow. anyway i still have time i hope cuz im in puberty and only 16 and my dad grew at 16. im 5'4

• +1
If I was taller, never had acne, never started balding, slightly less mentally ill and socially anxious which would have come naturally from better looks, I would have never been an incel.

5'5 and mtn is enough to find a girlfriend. just not stacy probably. we all see 5'7 mtns outside with gfs. its not always the tall handsomes pulling girls.

• +1
Feel like this is a huge cope, if your good looking your lovableb
Countless chads have been cheated on and divorced. Its female nature. yes u have it way way better when chad but ur always replaceable no matter what. Never forget that.
i plan on getting LL if i dont grow. anyway i still have time i hope cuz im in puberty and only 16 and my dad grew at 16. im 5'4
Yea 5'4 is brutal not tryna discount ur struggle. See if ur plates are still open or not. HGH is always an option too. Most likely u will still grow a little and if ur still below 5'6-5'7 then u can get LL at some point. Its not always hopeless out here man keep ur head up

Countless chads have been cheated on and divorced. Its female nature. yes u have it way way better when chad but ur always replaceable no matter what. Never forget that.

Yea 5'4 is brutal not tryna discount ur struggle. See if ur plates are still open or not. HGH is always an option too. Most likely u will still grow a little and if ur still below 5'6-5'7 then u can get LL at some point. Its not always hopeless out here man keep ur head up
I dont have money for pharma grade

• So Sad
5'5 and mtn is enough to find a girlfriend. just not stacy probably. we all see 5'7 mtns outside with gfs. its not always the tall handsomes pulling girls.
How don’t you understand these guys are only in relationships because of the female having massive power dynamics within their favor

?? These niggas legit can’t do nothing in that relashonship dude

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Dumbass I'm an unfrauded 5'8" you can't even larp 5'10" without looking like a retard.
You think a 1" lift gives you 1"? A generic lift advertised to give you 1" gives you 1.7cm, or 0.7".

A 2" lift gives you 1". I'd have to wear 2 fuckin layers of lifts, plus 2 inch boots just to look like I'm 5'10" barefoot cuz everyone else wears 1" shoes.

That's extremely obvious. 2 lift layers in large boots. Everyone will be able to tell.

The most you can realistically fraud is just 1" over your barefoot height. Even then, if someone is trying hard to notice, they will be able to. Best height to wear lifts is 5'10-5'11.