I swear this site how gone down10 IQ points from the start of this year...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
@bishōnenmaxxer @JovenCansao @Aloha @Ai Impact @John Cracovizk

Idk if it is the tiktok invasion or the fact that everyone smart or worthwhile moved on already. Its not the greycels even though they are dumb I feel like everyone good is moving on. I guess its really over even a loser like me has nowhere left to rot. The site was always pretty retarded but it still felt like 10% of people were interesting now its like there is hardly anything interesting

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, hardestmfintheroom, Kerbouchard and 13 others
Zoomniggers

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
I feel like I am just talking to the void besides a few exceptional posters like @ElBastardo or numerous other people and some of the people above I posted I feel like there is no one worthwhile anymore. There is no unique posters or no interesting replies these days just the same old shit shuffled around. This site seems to only be centered around tearing people down.

The fact that I am still here after 2 years maybe I am the problem maybe its a sign I should have left a long time ago.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, aesthetic beauty, Shkreliii and 3 others
If you've spent a year blackpilled you know what to do to go forwards either cope rope get surgery or geomax... You basically already know your odds no point in rotting or just spiraling

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, aesthetic beauty, Shkreliii and 3 others
@Aloha What should I do man?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 21345
Neets.net is a pretty good alternative, it's slow moving with a smaller user base, some schizos but overall quality vs quantity. Better for effortposting

I'd love to talk more in depth about my ruminations on life, history, politics etc here but you niggas are more interested in BBC than a PhD

As you say I'm just sitting on my hands atp waiting to some things to pay off so I can get my surgeries, for you it might be going to SEA or sum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, g0op, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others

Idk if it is the tiktok invasion or the fact that everyone smart or worthwhile moved on already. Its not the greycels even though they are dumb I feel like everyone good is moving on. I guess its really over even a loser like me has nowhere left to rot. The site was always pretty retarded but it still felt like 10% of people were interesting now its like there is hardly anything interesting

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
The looksmax era is over. For some reason not a single person over the age of 16 joins these days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
The looksmax era is over. For some reason not a single person over the age of 16 joins these days.
I guess it might reset with some of these 16 year olds still posting but its over for now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
i am mentally unwell

i just shit out extremely low effort threads on offtopic for no reason i feel the need to share whats on my mind for some reason

i dont know a bigger sperg than me irl
stop rotting leave psl before its too late all im gonna say

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
i am mentally unwell

i just shit out extremely low effort threads on offtopic for no reason i feel the need to share whats on my mind for some reason

been here for 3 years and you almost have as many posts as me overtier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Whitepill_Saint and Abhorrence
i am mentally unwell

i am fucking miserable
purposeless existence

i just chase dopamine hits liek a rat

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
been here for 3 years and you almost have as many posts as me overtier
i found out about this forum in late 2020

the thing is i live in a location where blackpill doesnt apply to

subhumans are able to get gfs

i was angry at women and the world after overdosing on blackpills but i am just mentally ill tbh

took me a lot of time to realize the problem was me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, John Cracovizk and Whitepill_Saint

its so unbelievably bad now like so fucking bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Whitepill_Saint

especially the past 6 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Whitepill_Saint
Neets.net is a pretty good alternative, it's slow moving with a smaller user base, some schizos but overall quality vs quantity. Better for effortposting

I'd love to talk more in depth about my ruminations on life, history, politics etc here but you niggas are more interested in BBC than a PhD

As you say I'm just sitting on my hands atp waiting to some things to pay off so I can get my surgeries, for you it might be going to SEA or sum
Are you a /lit/ rotter?
You seem very well read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 21345
Just joined. I am not here to tear people down but try to build this community up. I have seen stupid things on this site but there is good. There are still many people who give well thought out answers to questions, but it for some reason can't compare to the bad ones given out. If yall know what brainly.com is, it is a site that I spend most of time on helping high school students, college students, and middle school kids out with academics. Way more positive over there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, Whitepill_Saint, ordinarypsycho and 1 other person
Just joined. I am not here to tear people down but try to build this community up. I have seen stupid things on this site but there is good. There are still many people who give well thought out answers to questions, but it for some reason can't compare to the bad ones given out. If yall know what brainly.com is, it is a site that I spend most of time on helping high school students, college students, and middle school kids out with academics. Way more positive over there.
I guess its still got glimmers but when you look even 2 years ago you see the majority of well written posts. This site is a negative feedback loop only the worst people stay here for years the objective failures who never could make it. And so over time this site is filled with less and less hope as this funnels into new posters.

A genuine sad state of affairs... I should self reflect maybe the problem isn't the forum its me. The fact that I am still here is the issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Whitepill_Saint and Abhorrence
its so unbelievably bad now like so fucking bad

So you guys are saying that quality threads like these were more commonplace back in the day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
So you guys are saying that quality threads like these were more commonplace back in the day?
Yeah you are a quality user too. But 1 guy doesn't make the difference sadly. For every good user like you there are 100 bad users.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and enchanted_elixir
its those fucking negro"s

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51444
Low iq posters make the site better. Yayyyyyyyyyy

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Whitepill_Saint
we’re entering another dark age

i scroll down the users online and recognize bare people

luckily my place is entering a golden age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bishōnenmaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
lowiq posts can be funny as fuck sometimes though you gotta at least appreciate the stupidity or even unintended genius of these walking baboons

• JFL
we’re entering another dark age

i scroll down the users online and recognize bare people

luckily my place is entering a golden age
Obv me joining did wonders

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: godisdead and Whitepill_Saint
not at all

it’d be best for you to not write anything as you really can’t contribute in any form
If it was based off contribution it would be just a blog of predeterminism's prostitute tales

• JFL

Yeah, it's time to move on, I've been telling myself to do that, I don't have anything more to contribute, this time the website was down was a reminder for me to just save my favorite threads in a .docx and focus on my personal life.

It's just a bunch of kids now

No critical thinking
No funny threads
No blackpilled content
No unique viewpoints

All cope
All larp
All bluepill
All trying to be NT

I just don't browse this place as I used to anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

That place is too small and inactive

Even the shitposts here suck now, fuck this im shooting myself in the head

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126