I THINK AI GIRLFRIENDS AND SEX DOLLS IS GONNA BE A BILLIONAIRE DOLLAR INDUSTRY AND YOU SHOULD LOOK TO INVEST

Stackz

Stackz

Iron
Yes I mean that with a hundred percent look at the state of the modern human male it's in the dumpster I talking about depression, sadness , resentment, inceldom and alot more I'm not gonna name because Im not gonna type all of that but anyway all these problems are caused by 1 thing lack of companionship, sexlessness and feeling empty because there is no one there is no one there to fill that void or is there
Let me introduce
Images 180 Images 182 Images 181 please control you're dick I know this is unexpected but look at these if these can make you're dick jump thats a already a sign that Ai girlfriends might work but the emotional and companionship part is something we're gonna have to work out but that's for another time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, Zonar, User28823 and 2 others
Did read

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Yes I mean that with a hundred percent look at the state of the modern human male it's in the dumpster I talking about depression, sadness , resentment, inceldom and alot more I'm not gonna name because Im not gonna type all of that but anyway all these problems are caused by 1 thing lack of companionship, sexlessness and feeling empty because there is no one there is no one there to fill that void or is there
Let me introduce
View attachment 2865179View attachment 2865184View attachment 2865185please control you're dick I know this is unexpected but look at these if these can make you're dick jump thats a already a sign that Ai girlfriends might work but the emotional and companionship part is something we're gonna have to work out but that's for another time.
and i think you're fucking autistic :feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Just create more incels bro, JFL the last thing men need is more copes these retards need to band together and take action.

• +1
Reactions: aber
i want @User28823 AI sister doll

Just create more incels bro, JFL the last thing men need is more copes these retards need to band together and take action.
So suggesting just let them suffer and be lonely without experiencing what love is like. Im not gonna lie it might be a bit of a cope but it's better than bieng lonely and not loved even though it's not love from a real woman it's still better than them bieng alone and might prevent rope maxxing I'm offering a solution and I think most incels would agree with my take

So suggesting just let them suffer and be lonely without experiencing what love is like. Im not gonna lie it might be a bit of a cope but it's better than bieng lonely and not loved even though it's not love from a real woman it's still better than them bieng alone and might prevent rope maxxing I'm offering a solution and I think most incels would agree with my take

Let me introduce
View attachment 2865179View attachment 2865184View attachment 2865185please control you're dick I know this is unexpected but look at these if these can make you're dick jump thats a already a sign that Ai girlfriends might work but the emotional and companionship part is something we're gonna have to work out but that's for another time.
When they put the A.I into robots that function well and are affordable I could see it. This is at least 50 years away in my opinion tho

Let me introduce
Male 4B movement! Ai girlfriends ONLY!!

When they put the A.I into robots that function well and are affordable I could see it. This is at least 50 years away in my opinion tho
At the way Ai is rapidly advancing I think that is just a wank prediction It's probably around the corner in my opinion look at generative Ai for example 4 or 5 years ago I asked you when do you think it will be possible for Ai to generate images, videos, music you would have told me In a 100 years time or said it will never

just learn how to code

At the way Ai is rapidly advancing I think that is just a wank prediction It's probably around the corner in my opinion look at generative Ai for example 4 or 5 years ago I asked you when do you think it will be possible for Ai to generate images, videos, music you would have told me In a 100 years time or said it will never
I agree with AI for sure I'm just wondering about the robots. Nobody wants to talk to a computer app...I mean some do replica did well but it needs to replace women to I wanna see robot In my house sucking my dick 3x a day

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
and do what? demand people have sex with you? :forcedsmile:

the moment you try and do that the entire world will purge your entire existence :forcedsmile:

also, the best bet isn't fully physical ai silicone dolls with disney animatronic movements

when they are can just perfectly replicate the synaptic model of virgin pussy walls gripping your cock, people will just plug into the coom pod and have sex in their minds

reproduction is already a vestigial trait among the average normie citybound midwit, hey will just live and shit inside their coompods with nutrients pump into them intravenously until they die

• +1
Reactions: future_