I think everyone underrates psl gods because they’ve never seen one in real life

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Imagine going inside a train and seeing 6’4 Chico standing up like this, that’s fucking insane holy shit

Imagine going to a family party and seeing Sean opry Asian handsome squidward looking ass

Imagine going to a party and you see ana, her ratios are literally perfect, she’s dolllike, with a button nose

We’ve never seen PSL gods in real life, before we were black pilled and introduced to the psl gods high harmony leanmaxxed htns were basically our psl gods

Attachments

• IMG_3128.webp
    IMG_3128.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3446.jpeg
    IMG_3446.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3454.jpeg
    IMG_3454.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3453.webp
    IMG_3453.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
@Tabula Rasa @LeonidasGui @pig_face

Imagine seeing this in the subway dim lighting after coming home from wageslaving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Bajio, coispet and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and pig_face
@smallman reply

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Hurrr durrr bbc adicted faggot

Imagine going inside a train and seeing 6’4 Chico standing up like this, that’s fucking insane holy shit

Imagine going to a family party and seeing Sean opry Asian handsome squidward looking ass

Imagine going to a party and you see ana, her ratios are literally perfect, she’s dolllike, with a button nose

We’ve never seen PSL gods in real life, before we were black pilled and introduced to the psl gods high harmony leanmaxxed htns were basically our psl gods
brutal i have same exact nose as ana with freckles and it falios me cause im a guy. All my features are androgynous

No, normies are retarded and would still underrate psl gods

Chico looks like shit on airplanes and trains lol based of pictures

This

438e77b4ef086665088740f4fb078d95.jpg

Mogs both

He doesnt look good outside runways and modeling pics
Imagine going to a highschool party and seeing a 6’4 human that looks like this

Attachments

• IMG_3460.jpeg
    IMG_3460.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back