I think Google is censoring the term "Coal Burner"

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
When I do an image search all the results are pictures of things that burn coal. Doesn't seem plausible to me that there would not be some pictures of white females with or without black men. Bing does the same thing.
LYCjWaa.jpg

And lol that when you search the phrase "white female black male" you only get pictures of thin smart looking white women, and almost all pictures look like they are in a studio setting.
images
iu

not the trailer park fatties that most commonly date black men. And double lol that when you search "fat white woman black man" 90% of the results are still thin white women.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Entschuldigung, WeiWei and 7 others
It makes sense it'd show you random stock models, it's like that with every interracial couple combination

And coalburners are objects first. Imagine actually working with coal, needing to burn it, go look it up and see niggers and white women 😂
For once Google did it right

Also I get these by looking "fat white woman black man"

Screenshot 20240321 163540

Screenshot 20240321 163505

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, WeiWei, Axii and 2 others
When I do an image search all the results are pictures of things that burn coal. Doesn't seem plausible to me that there would not be some pictures of white females with or without black men. Bing does the same thing.
LYCjWaa.jpg

And lol that when you search the phrase "white female black male" you only get pictures of thin smart looking white women, and almost all pictures look like they are in a studio setting.
images
iu

not the trailer park fatties that most commonly date black men. And double lol that when you search "fat white woman black man" 90% of the results are still thin white women.
It's cope to think black guys don't get attractive white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), zan and diamondbill
LYCjWaa.jpg

images
iu

how are you supposedly 60yo and posting stuff like this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and HeightPilledum
They don’t generally speaking. There’s a few anomalies.

They don’t generally speaking. There’s a few anomalies.
GIVE ME THE 23 TO 45 DIFFERENT SPICES IN YOUR BARBECUE YOU HOMOSEXUAL

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
You sure you're googling right, bucko?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, OldRooster and 6ft6inches
It’s because we have English IPS I think. Netherlands won’t filter this as much because of muhh English
Actually, I googled "white woman black woman" and then changed the text to "coalburner" and took a screenshot and posted it here. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and OldRooster
I searched an hour ago "white men gangbang white women", and not a single result came all were bbcs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Kamui and OldRooster
Actually, I googled "white woman black woman" and then changed the text to "coalburner" and took a screenshot and posted it here. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Fuarkkk. Are you a stand up comedian in your spare time?

Fuarkkk. Are you a stand up comedian in your spare time?
I have gotten the "oh, Gengar, you're funny!" comment a few times IRL, so yes. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Google "WMAF" and send me a screenshot like that one. I wanna see if your results are like mine
Didn't make a joke version, this is legit what I get:

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), OldRooster and HeightPilledum
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Attachments

• IMG_0918.jpeg
    IMG_0918.jpeg
    587.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and OldRooster
Thanks, European man. :feelsgood:
Thanks, Pakistani man that looks and acts nothing like an Indian because they’re completely different.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Thanks, Pakistani man that looks and acts nothing like an Indian because they’re completely different.
I'm glad you finally understand, that South Asia is genetically very diverse, even more than Europe!

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, moggathon and sub5c3l
Keep crying for BBC Worldwide takeover

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, OldRooster and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
LYCjWaa.jpg

images
iu

Why do you want to see white women with black men?
24 pictures lol
None of you get white girls anyways so why r u arguing

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon