But at the same time it could be because I was tweaking out and hitting my face

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, kebab and BrahminBoss
What the fuck

you bonesmash in public?

have u seen changes from bonesmashing
Yes in the chin I can send you images, but at the same time it’s hurting my left eye so I’m going to stop with the Zygos for a bit

Yes in the chin I can send you images, but at the same time it’s hurting my left eye so I’m going to stop with the Zygos for a bit
thought about doing brow ridge with knuckles
how long u do it for daily?

are people actually hitting their bones to make them "bigger"?

bonesmashing was an absolute joke like 6 months ago lmfao
Keep on denying it retard, my sisters nose got larger due to the fact she broke it

Keep on denying it retard, my sisters nose got larger due to the fact she broke it
holy shit, are you genuinely posting this as a real answer?

the nose is like 70% skin, fat, and cartilage you autisic schizo and cartilage can change its shape with differents kinds of injuries or because of aging

go back to fucking tiktok you low iq inbred faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
fucking newfag, just lmfao at these retarded little kids
Funny GIF

holy shit, are you genuinely posting this as a real answer?

the nose is like 70% skin, fat, and cartilage you autisic schizo and cartilage can change its shape with differents kinds of injuries or because of aging

go back to fucking tiktok you low iq inbred faggot
this happend over around 3 fucking months you nigger my sister is 15 and not a fucking 30 year old and I’ve seen fucking progress with myself on bonesmashing my chin, your just a fucking retarted coper who’s too much of a pussy to try it yourself

“Joined nov 18 2023”
i had an old account that i made in march of this same year you faggot

i left because of inbred retards like u

this happend over around 3 fucking months you nigger my sister is 15 and not a fucking 30 year old and I’ve seen fucking progress with myself on bonesmashing my chin, your just a fucking retarted coper who’s too much of a pussy to try it yourself
i dont care about your whore sister and i dont care about your subhuman ass so keep hitting your face with hard stuff so you can cope with the fact that u look like a boneless inbred rat

i dont care about your whore sister and i dont care about your subhuman ass so keep hitting your face with hard stuff so you can cope with the fact that u look like a boneless inbred rat
Keep coping with the fact your a pussy and will remain a boneless cuck