I think I have a feminine personality

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Im interested in people rather than objects. I feel a lot of empathy/am a people pleaser. I like girly music. I want a romantic relationship instead of just fucking.

Never got to explore my feminine side as at the same time Ive never had any female friends due to being subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, chosen-one, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Im interested in people rather than objects. I feel a lot of empathy/am a people pleaser. I like girly music. I want a romantic relationship instead of just fucking.

Never got to explore my feminine side as at the same time Ive never had any female friends due to being subhuman
Literally me, but what do you mean by girly music exactly?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Mf is the drake meme

Bro probably goes mimimimimi 😴 when he sleep 💀

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 23115 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one and Vermilioncore
He proly levitates when he smells food
Probably the type of dude to carry one of these with his thumb out looking for a ride to a new town to start a new life

stick_figure_hobo_800_wht.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 32285 and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I like whitegirl music and ratchet sheboon tracks
slayer traits. overly "masculine" men have no aesthetic sensibility and are the LEAST reliable people for evaluating beauty. they are simply obsessed with the results of beauty, not with the actual intricacies and inherent emotional power of beauty.

2000s baddie energy is hot person energy. Partiyng, neon, cocaine, high adrenaline, power, domination, pure black pill warfare.

BEING PRETTY IS ALL I FUCKING CARE ABOUT BITCH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and horizontallytall

Exactly. I feel that I try to be empathetic and am a people-pleaser to a very large degree. I listen to music ranging from Clairo to King Von, and am interested in a long-term relationship as well. Lastly, I am almost certain that all these traits correlate to environmental impacts as well as your perception of yourself and other people's outlook on you.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and chosen-one