i think i know why chad doesnt catch feeling with one female and goes for more...

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
in experiments with rats has been proved that mother rats that have higher testosterone levels have less oxytocin and are less affectionate wit their pups.

when men ejaculate oxytocin is released and that is why men catch feelings,oxytocin is the bonding hormone.So if chad has higher testosterone (he does) testosterone supresses the release of oxytocin and makes him dont catch feelings.

what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, sub5c3l and Iasacrko
When you get insane amount of attention and compliments from almost every foid you meet you tend to stop caring about one, since you can easily replace her.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, tombradylover, randomop and 4 others
smartest looksmaxx.org user

Blud basically calling me low T 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, imabetanumale and sub5c3l
in experiments with rats has been proved that mother rats that have higher testosterone levels have less oxytocin and are less affectionate wit their pups.

when men ejaculate oxytocin is released and that is why men catch feelings,oxytocin is the bonding hormone.So if chad has higher testosterone (he does) testosterone supresses the release of oxytocin and makes him dont catch feelings.

what do you think?
Chad is not HIGH T, you are retarded

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
dont you have man tits hangin n shit
Yeah it’s over tbh I also have mood swings like women some days I feel good some days I feel bad

I’m very very low T and high E I’m sure if I did a test it would have worrying results I’d have to take testosterone

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sub5c3l
Yeah it’s over tbh I also have mood swings like women some days I feel good some days I feel bad

I’m very very low T and high E I’m sure if I did a test it would have worrying results I’d have to take testosterone
anyways sorry for making fun of your condition but atleast you look good tho so it doesnt matter

why not? fcaial masculinity has been proved to by highly attartcive for women
Its not proven that
High T = high facial masculinity

Its much more complicated that..

Maybe prenetal T is a factor.. but NOT serum T

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
anyways sorry for making fun of your condition but atleast you look good tho so it doesnt matter
I don’t think facial masculinity has much to do with T since I’m probably the lowest T nigga in this forum I feel like I act like a woman more than I do a man and I have man boobs even tho I’m not that fat but my face looks fairly masculine not what you’d expect from a high E soy boy

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I’m not that fat but my face looks fairly masculine not what you’d expect from a high E soy boy
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you face LOOKS SUBHUMAN maan keep coping

I don’t think facial masculinity has much to do with T since I’m probably the lowest T nigga in this forum I feel like I act like a woman more than I do a man and I have man boobs even tho I’m not that fat but my face looks fairly masculine not what you’d expect from a high E soy boy
probably , Im not low T but I look like a soy boy fag

“Prettyboys” look less masculine than many high-T men, but still preferable to some women…

what do you think?
I fake feelings

“Prettyboys” look less masculine than many high-T men, but still preferable to some women…
have you heard of the dual mating hypothesis? that is proven that women in when they are fertile like more masculine men and in the rest of their menstrual cycle they like less masculine men,and teh hypothesis says that is an evolution rhing that women have this dual mating strategy wanting masculine men genes when they are going to get pregnant and less masculine men as a provider

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox