reptiles

a proud brahmin

• Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Kinda looks like a black+asian mix

He’s bit of a framecel but he is a chad at least

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The fact that he has only 5000 followers despite being top 0.001% of asians speaks figures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4438 and 7 others
The fact that he has only 5000 followers despite being top 0.001% of asians speaks figures.

He hasnt gotten exposure he doesnt model and hollywood seeks wasps more anyways im not surprised are you?

He hasnt gotten exposure he doesnt model and hollywood seeks wasps more anyways im not surprised are you?
If someone is truly gigachad, he'll go viral without modeling. Like Meeks. Women will spread around gigachads photos like "have you seen this really gl guy?"

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
If someone is truly gigachad, he'll go viral without modeling. Like Meeks. Women will spread around gigachads photos like "have you seen this really gl guy?"

Meeks had 1 good picture he was also fair skinned added to that his eyes were blue.

Sean o pry had a collab with taylor.

Gandy consistently did modeling in his youth.

He’s not a giga Chad. He’s a low tier Chad.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Meeks had 1 good picture he was also fair skinned added to that his eyes were blue.

Sean o pry had a collab with taylor.

Gandy consistently did modeling in his youth.
How do you explain goodlooking guys on Instagram who have hundreds of thousands of followers despite not doing any effort to advertise themselves?

How do you explain goodlooking guys on Instagram who have hundreds of thousands of followers despite not doing any effort to advertise themselves?

Show examples pls

Looks abit mixed

He’s not a giga Chad. He’s a low tier Chad.

Tenor

The cope of this forum knows no bounds

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
Show examples pls
Didn’t even take 2 seconds. This guy doesn’t do tiktok or has any social media presence outside of Instagram and he still has a shit ton of followers and gets way more like per post.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
You can’t rate for shit JFL. He is simply not goodlooking enough to be giga Chad. If he were then he would easily have way more followers and likes per post.
You can’t rate for shit JFL. He is simply not goodlooking enough to be giga Chad. If he were then he would easily have way more followers and likes per post.

You wouldnt ve saying shit if he looked slightly more whiter.

• JFL
Didn’t even take 2 seconds. This guy doesn’t do tiktok or has any social media presence outside of Instagram and he still has a shit ton of followers and gets way more like per post.

Also this guy is a wasp the algorithm favours him literally he fits the defintion of a wasp.

• JFL
You wouldnt ve saying shit if he looked slightly more whiter.
Also this guy is a wasp the algorithm favours him literally he fits the defintion of a wasp.
You are retarded, I give up. This guy is ethnic and he still has more followers and more likes and that’s because he’s an actual high tier Chad unlike that gook

It’s just that you can’t rate for shit and have no understanding of what looks attractive to females. That guy is nowhere near giga Chad (unlike this ethnic I posted).

You are retarded, I give up. This guy is ethnic and he still has more followers and more likes and that’s because he’s an actual high tier Chad unlike that gook

It’s just that you can’t rate for shit and have no understanding of what looks attractive to females. That guy is nowhere near giga Chad (unlike this ethnic I posted).

Your underating this guy to sin i mean in some pics he looks like a chico but still asian.

Your underating this guy to sin i mean in some pics he looks like a chico but still asian.

View attachment 641067
Looks like latino Chadlite. The amount of followers he has + the likes he gets are fair because he is not as goodlooking as you make him out to be.

Looks like latino Chadlite. The amount of followers he has + the likes he gets are fair because he is not as goodlooking as you make him out to be.

He literally looks like a asian chico i can't find a flaw in his fucking face except a flat maxilla even then it's not as flat as your average asian. Added to that he bone mogs the dude you posted. I Think it's cause instagram has a lot more JB'S than older women younger ones tend to perfer pretty boys

He literally looks like a asian chico i can't find a flaw in his fucking face except a flat maxilla even then it's not as flat as your average asian. Added to that he bone mogs the dude you posted. I Think it's cause instagram has a lot more JB'S than older women younger ones tend to perfer pretty boys
Except that he has a long midface and low FHWR. The guy I posted mogs him to oblivion. I’m guessing you think he mogs Dellisola as well because he has more “bones” than him?
A6F9C710 90E4 4F3F A6A6 D8E3B8E495CF

That gook is barely Chad and the amount of followers/likes backs up what I said. The examples I provided (like that of that ethnic) mog him to oblivion.

Except that he has a long midface and low FHWR. The guy I posted mogs him to oblivion. I’m guessing you think he mogs Dellisola as well because he has more “bones” than him?
View attachment 641158
That gook is barely Chad and the amount of followers/likes backs up what I said. The examples I provided (like that of that ethnic) mog him to oblivion.

The ethnic chad also had a long midface his hid cheek bone prominence is god tier sure his fwhr isnt perfect but its not death tier and its not bad enough for enough people to notice

• Hmm...
The ethnic chad also had a long midface his hid cheek bone prominence is god tier sure his fwhr isnt perfect but its not death tier and its not bad enough for enough people to notice
Bruh do you realize how autistic you sound trying to objectively dissect as to why the gook looks better? Simply put, the ethnic is more pleasing to look at therefore he is automatically more attractive. Females don’t give a fuck about this autism.

Bruh do you realize how autistic you sound trying to objectively dissect as to why the gook looks better? Simply put, the ethnic is more pleasing to look at therefore he is automatically more attractive. Females don’t give a fuck about this autism.

What does the ethnic and the white guy i dont get it the guy i posted has objectively better bones in comparison true the other 2 chads looked exotic but looks is more about bones.

• JFL
What does the ethnic and the white guy i dont get it the guy i posted has objectively better bones in comparison true the other 2 chads looked exotic but looks is more about bones.
You are retarded, I give up.

• WTF
Reactions: reptiles
Is this the guy from the gook vs ethnic thread?