I think I should cut off all my friends and rot

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Idk I just want to ascend and live In the world of isolation but my friends are worried about other things. My one friend Always talks about women and it’s kind of annoying because when I talk about deep things he’s always bringing up these bitches that don’t care about him. It’s like he’s putting my conversations on the line for this girl that he’ll never get to be with.

I love him to death but I have to move on or I’ll be stuck in the same situation for 10 more years

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Nick.Harte
I’m khhv and friendless, and still mog forum deathnics like you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, Nick.Harte and lunin7
that's what I did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, lunin7 and Deleted member 30679
dk about you but i cut off mine cuz they were holding me back. im gonna die a virgin but at least i wont go as a loser

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and lunin7
I cut all my friend from grade 6 and middleschool, and no friend after that onward.
Now im rotting on this cite, wondering if i made the right decision by cutting all that normies off my life.
Sometime you just feel alienated to the point where people around you seem unworthy to engage with at all.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Nick.Harte
that's what I did
Same. I couldn’t handle the relationships talk. I got reminded that I was a subhuman who was incapable of getting pussy. One thing I know for sure is that you can’t be around normies if you’re an incel. It will be mentally hard as fuck and you’ll snap one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and lunin7
Idk I just want to ascend and live In the world of isolation but my friends are worried about other things. My one friend Always talks about women and it’s kind of annoying because when I talk about deep things he’s always bringing up these bitches that don’t care about him. It’s like he’s putting my conversations on the line for this girl that he’ll never get to be with.

I love him to death but I have to move on or I’ll be stuck in the same situation for 10 more years

Keep track of him but I find new friends.

That's why cold approaching is the best approach your best friend to be might be a stranger who is right beside you.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7