I think im gonna start ramadan maxing

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
still gonna drink but I need to lose some fucking weight and im tired of counting calories so starve maxing it is

Retarded idea, you’re gonna starve yourself for 2 days then on the 3rd you’ll bing eat like fucking crazy and be fatter than when you started your stupid idea, for now start eating at a low calorie deficit only 250 or so then once it gets easier do more, I also recommend diet soda, 0 calories so you can drink as much as you want and it will fill you up

Retarded idea, you’re gonna starve yourself for 2 days then on the 3rd you’ll bing eat like fucking crazy and be fatter than when you started your stupid idea, for now start eating at a low calorie deficit only 250 or so then once it gets easier do more, I also recommend diet soda, 0 calories so you can drink as much as you want and it will fill you up
I know I never drink drinks with calories. ive done several diets with calorie counting before but it's so annoying and takes so much time from your day measuring your food etc. also ramadan maxing is not complete eating nothing I basically mean an aggressive intermediate fasting