I think I'm starting to understand what attracts females...

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
We all know that looks are mandatory but they aren't everything, being evil is actually very attractive to women believe it or not, or being a killer/psychopath as well.

I don't fully understand why, but it cannot be disproved at this point imo.

Maybe because back in the stone age days when you had to be a good fighter/killer to survive, survival abilities where considered to be something that women preferred in men.

And just right now I was watching a YouTube video about a cuck showing his wife anime dudes asking her who would she leave him for.

Every single anime man she put above A tier looked like a killer(had scars, looked intimidating) and was obviously good looking on top of that (Vegeta and piccolo are strong but are ugly so they ended up in F tier)
And the thing that baffles me is that there were a lot of Handsome characters that ended up in C and B tiers like the jojos.

You can clearly see how she feels attracted to killers if you watch the video.

And there is somethings in common between the three guys that ended up on top:
1.eren Yeager: killed 80% of humanity, has no remorse, no sympathy (or atleast before chapter 139) and is obviously very strong (titan shifter)

2.levi Ackerman: he is humanity strongest soldiers he kills people effortlessly with no remorse and is very dark triad (even tho he is 5'2 turbo manlet)

3.chrollo Lucifer: a cold villain that looks dark triad idk I haven't seen Hunter x hunter.

TLDR:
Just be good looking and a dark triad psychopath/dangerous/strong (not gymcel but know how to fight) and you will have women cream for you.
Scars are very attractive, being manipulative and emotionless is also very attractive.

@ConfusedBolivian @Iasacrko @slayerToBe @BrahminBoss @iam good boy @humanoidsub7 @Orc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Emanuel, Father47, iam good boy and 9 others
@kebab @rexylkmxg sorry bros no funny video today but this is interesting so Thought I might tag you as well

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Jojo is filled with moggers tbh. Johnny is the only true disabled mogger. Mogged that dinosaur nigga hard with his chumimi shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, k1llsw1tch, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Good looking killers yeah
Don’t think Adam Lanza makes the cut
Hahahahha

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Jojo is filled with moggers tbh. Johnny is the only true disabled mogger. Mogged that dinosaur nigga hard with his chumimi shit
Yes, but I've never seen a woman thirsting for a Jojo character, even tho they are all like 8psl 6'5.
Either it's Eren, sukuna or Sasuke that get female attention

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel, Jamaldickjavontus and Gilbert_Durandal

• Love it
But Destiny told me betabuxxing mogs ur post is cope

We all know that looks are mandatory but they aren't everything, being evil is actually very attractive to women believe it or not, or being a killer/psychopath as well.

Maybe because back in the stone age days when you had to be a good fighter/killer to survive, survival abilities where considered to be something that women preferred in men.

And just right now I was watching a YouTube video about a cuck showing his wife anime dudes asking her who would she leave him for.

Every single anime man she put above A tier looked like a killer(had scars, looked intimidating) and was obviously good looking on top of that (Vegeta and piccolo are strong but are ugly so they ended up in F tier)
And the thing that baffles me is that there were a lot of Handsome characters that ended up in C and B tiers like the jojos.

1.eren Yeager: killed 80% of humanity, has no remorse, no sympathy (or atleast before chapter 139) and is obviously very strong (titan shifter)

2.levi Ackerman: he is humanity strongest soldiers he kills people effortlessly with no remorse and is very dark triad (even tho he is 5'2 turbo manlet)

3.chrollo Lucifer: a cold villain that looks dark triad idk I haven't seen Hunter x hunter.

TLDR:
Just be good looking and a dark triad psychopath/dangerous/strong (not gymcel but know how to fight) and you will have women cream for you.
Scars are very attractive, being manipulative and emotionless is also very attractive.

@ConfusedBolivian @Iasacrko @slayerToBe @BrahminBoss @iam good boy @humanoidsub7 @Orc

Very interesting topic actually, i always thought the same that women love that intimidation and to feel dominated by a strong dark triad male

• +1
Yeah cuz theyre cartoons

Yes, but I've never seen a woman thirsting for a Jojo character, even tho they are all like 8psl 6'5.
Either it's Eren, sukuna or Sasuke that get female attention
Yeah true. Theyre all malegazed. Thats why you hardly ever see a female jojo fan, most are male teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Narcissus🥀
You can beta as Chad girls will love it

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
Isn't that the guy that his wife left??
Yeah jfl at him thinking he knows shit
Not just left she left him for some chad and now fighting in court for alimony even though he pays her money every week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Gilbert_Durandal
@kebab @rexylkmxg sorry bros no funny video today but this is interesting so Thought I might tag you as well
i found your post very interesting bcs i was always told that girl liked "bad boys", killers and shit and i really never look into deep but as i finished reading this, i remember like a time that i was in high school, i got a scar in my left arm (like a pretty big one but now it has healed) because of a sharp metal tip (i was helping my dad at his job), and like EVERY single girl was very intrigue about my scar, like they were touching it, asking me how i got this etc... Like i was seeing that every girl was watching me with a seductive air. Even my ex gf confessed to me that like when i got this, she found me even more masculine and all this shit... So yeah this is not cope guys.

TLDR : get scares lmao

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gilbert_Durandal and Narcissus🥀
good thread

• Love it
i found your post very interesting bcs i was always told that girl liked "bad boys", killers and shit and i really never look into deep but as i finished reading this, i remember like a time that i was in high school, i got a scar in my left arm (like a pretty big one but now it has healed) because of a sharp metal tip (i was helping my dad at his job), and like EVERY single girl was very intrigue about my scar, like they were touching it, asking me how i got this etc... Like i was seeing that every girl was watching me with a seductive air. Even my ex gf confessed to me that like when i got this, she found me even more masculine and all this shit... So yeah this is not cope guys.

TLDR : get scares lmao
I CAN 100% RELATE!!
I ALWAYS believed that scars are attractive, I didn't understand why but now I'm starting to.
And yes girls always comment on my scars.
I just have an idea for a very high IQ thread I will tag you when it's finished.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Gilbert_Durandal and rexylkmxg

TLDR:

You’re using anime to prove your point? Sterilization NOW!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
you look like a cartel video victim you blasian looking mutt

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
I CAN 100% RELATE!!
I ALWAYS believed that scars are attractive, I didn't understand why but now I'm starting to.
I just have an idea for a very high IQ thread I will tag you when it's finished.
ur hyping me, i can't wait for it bro :feelsez:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Narcissus🥀
I CAN 100% RELATE!!
Tag me too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and BrahminBoss
Stop using photos of me when i was fat hahahahah that photo is 1 year old
I mog ur ugly ass

you dont look fat at all there youre like 15 percent there vs 11 percent in ur best pics.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Over for jojocels

you dont look fat at all there youre like 15 percent there vs 11 percent in ur best pics.
I am like 15%in that one in my best pics i was skinny ass fuck

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just found out 5'3 manlet Joe Pesci was engaged to Angie Everhart for 8 years and married to another HTB actress and I'm a bit shocked tbh. Maybe his psycho halo in his movies was that strong

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

TLDR:

I've had certain women attracted to me because of my narcy and egoist behaviour, this is very well true and we said. I can verify.

• +1

TLDR:

She forgot the Zaza lord
Picsart 23 12 29 01 34 02 565

Brahminboss
Picsart 23 12 28 17 38 39 941

TLDR:

Just be dark triad bro!

Anyway yeah lots of black pill moments in that video.

Girls like bad boys (it’s a dominance thing, more intimidating/aggressive/confident therefore dominating)

doesn’t mean you can’t pull girls as a quote “nice guy” but it’s typically used as analogous to being more submissive for whatever reason. So basically a dominant nice guy will pull just as many girls

Dark features are also preferred on men compared to lighter features but that’s just water at this point. Sorry aryan master race copers that’s just how it is. it’s the opposite for women tho if that’s any consolation 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
You must not have seen all my recent threads as I've been covering this topic extensively. Women are naturally drawn to evil and this is what attraction is truly about, but everything about our modern existence is a lie and nearly all men are so far off from what a real man is supposed to be (strong psychopathic killers) that they can't accept this fact. Its why even though LMS will get a man laid, its impossible to get the deep devotion and passion that only an abusive man will get out of the same woman.

There are so many things women do that hardly anyone can make sense of, but when you accept our true nature for what it is then suddenly everything makes sense. Women love men who are cruel, sadistic, violent, and aggressive because that is what makes a man strong and powerful. The way attraction actually works is very dark & fucked up, but its the same in every woman, which is why if you accept this brutal reality and learn to conduct yourself in a certain way you can get any woman you want.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 49008, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
You must not have seen all my recent threads as I've been covering this topic extensively. Women are naturally drawn to evil and this is what attraction is truly about, but everything about our modern existence is a lie and nearly all men are so far off from what a real man is supposed to be (strong psychopathic killers) that they can't accept this fact. Its why even though LMS will get a man laid, its impossible to get the deep devotion and passion that only an abusive man will get out of the same woman.

There are so many things women do that hardly anyone can make sense of, but when you accept our true nature for what it is then suddenly everything makes sense. Women love men who are cruel, sadistic, violent, and aggressive because that is what makes a man strong and powerful. The way attraction actually works is very dark & fucked up, but its the same in every woman, which is why if you accept this brutal reality and learn to conduct yourself in a certain way you can get any woman you want.
We need a dark triad/psychopath maxxing thread

I’ve seen first hand with my eyes foids keep emotionally (and in one case, physically) abusive men around

yeah the dark traid traits (narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy) create a facade of masculinity and confidence which is very attractive to younger and less intelligent/mature girls. Another thing to consider is someone who's machiavellian and narcissistic is more likely to approach girls and seek relationships instead of rotting on forums. Also these traits are found primarily in high testosterone individuals so it could be better explained by correlation not causation. i.e. it's not necessarily going to work for low T faggots imitating their behaviour.

• +1

Delusional coping dark triad thread. Normies are the opposite of dark triad, they are complete pussies and harmless soyboys yet they get girls while I post on this autistic incel forum with you. Even though they couldn’t hurt a fly while I fit every trait of the “dark triad” thing. Maybe it works if you want thug ghetto sheboons but for any other woman it’s absolute cope it will just repel them instead.