I think my maxilla is top-tier and I have an overbite

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Also my upper lip is protruding more than my lower. Is this good?

My maxilla is just as projected as this one to give you an idea how it looks.

Attachments

• 20200103_011305.jpg
    20200103_011305.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
top means gay in turkish so you can decide yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, tylerhunter97, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
your lower jaw must be recessed then

I think me and you are on the boat
My Orthodontist told me my maxilla isn't recessed but to fix my overbite and give me more of a masculine look he will have to advance it even more with the lower jaw and + CCW

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I think me and you are on the boat
My Orthodontist told me my maxilla isn't recessed but to fix my overbite and give me more of a masculine look he will have to advance it even more with the lower jaw and + CCW
Well I have a slight overbite and no dentist has ever said anything so it's not really far from average.

What's CCV?

Well I have a slight overbite and no dentist has ever said anything so it's not really far from average.

What's CCV?
Counter clock wise rotation of the maxilla
I have a gummy smile and an overbite and asymmetry. That's what I call the holytrinity of the subhumanity :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Counter clock wise rotation of the maxilla
I have a gummy smile and an overbite and asymmetry. That's what I call the holytrinity of the subhumanity :feelsokman:
I don't have a gummy smile at all, what causes it?

my maxilla is more forward grown than that but I seem to have the same problem as you

my maxilla is more forward grown than that but I seem to have the same problem as you
Is a slight overbite a big deal? How about protruding upper lip?

We need pics...how are we supposed to tell you if it's good or not without pics lol?

We need pics...how are we supposed to tell you if it's good or not without pics lol?
I was just curious about if a good maxilla is connected to protruding upper lip and a slight overbite.

Also if the two latter features are a big deal

I have a protruding upper lip and a slight overbite but I have a downgrown maxilla

bimax is almost always the answer even if you have forward growth the issue could be the angle