I think the girl who liked me was autistic like me

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I didn’t want to be with her though because my friend was with her and I’ve known him for years

she seems autistic and if she found out I had it too she’d either like me more or hate me more

now she has a new boyfriend and she was probably the only girl who liked me in highschool rip for me guys

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, goldpill and Deleted member 58285
F you fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and lunin7
you wouldnt be here if she liked you buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and lunin7
when i was in hs no girls liked me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dimorphism, lunin7 and Deleted member 51465
F you fakecel
bud blud i was ugly in my younger years and got severely bullied, I looksmaxxed and ascended.

i still feel like incel shit bud blud, and I barely have any true friends. This is the only girl I know liked me

I didn’t want to be with her though because my friend was with her and I’ve known him for years

she seems autistic and if she found out I had it too she’d either like me more or hate me more

now she has a new boyfriend and she was probably the only girl who liked me in highschool rip for me guys
Autistic girls are cute asf and their reactions to me are more blatant but Idk if I could fuck one without feeling terrible about myself

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
bud blud i was ugly in my younger years and got severely bullied, I looksmaxxed and ascended.

i still feel like incel shit bud blud, and I barely have any true friends. This is the only girl I know liked me
Becoming at peace with having no friends has ascended my life x10 tbh

You must find comfort in your own mind, but that's impossible if you aren't proud of it. You can be proud of your mind only if you perform in way which you yourself respect.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Zukiteru and lunin7
just so you know it is a once in a lifetime event for incels to find true love
also your friend would have fucked her inside out immediately if he were in your place

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and lunin7
cuck

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
I hate when autistic girls like me. I had this autistic girl obsessing over me for 3 years until graduation, it didn’t give me an ego boost, rather it was annoying af because I wasn’t attracted to her

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and lunin7