I think the only way to successfully gymcel/gymmax is with easy access

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Forget about routines, schedules, etc. You gotta just have a nearby gym/free access to weights (I just ransack stores like Target/Walmart & workout there freely -- fuck paying for gym).

Fuck paying, I just have a nearby store I go to for free and just workout there. I could give a fuck if the staff/employees watch, I go 4x a week and gymcel.

I think the problem with some is the consistency. You gotta have the health, energy, drive, androgens, etc. to make workouts smooth/in the blood/a natural breath.

No forcing, schedules, etc. I just go whenever I recover enough and do endless sets, giga high volume to failure virtually every time and I am seeing progress.

Just go to gym, push yourself, recover, and keep going by your body's signals. AKA fuck paper routines, schedules, sets, etc. Just go & high volume only. Go to failure almost every time, push yourself but don't push too hard, and make it a natural inclination to workout without needing a schedule. When it pops in your head, do it! When you get the idea, go workout if you have the energy -- if not, wait 'til tomorrow & go harder.

It shocks me to say this, but I think I am fucking gaining some size slowly but surely! I am making gains without fucking up my health! It's working!

Last edited:
push yourself so hard u come!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pope Urban ll and Crayola CØck
push yourself so hard u come!

No, only weirdos get sexually aroused when working out. Dick is supposed to be soft from first rep to last now -- and don't count them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: edgemaxx
hard workouts = oxidative stress = aging quicker

hard workouts = oxidative stress = aging quicker

Well, there's no easy working out that "works" unless you're one of those people that just rolls out of bed and has decent insertions, etc.

Most guys seem to have to work hard to grow or else they stay small, unless maybe you add a buttload of steroids but that can age you too.

Just add vitamins/niacinamide, reduce excess oxidative stress post workout, recover metabolism, and keep stress in check/don't overdo it.

There's really no other way to gain decent size unless you get huge just from a one time stack and never have to workout much again....

Last edited:
Well, there's no easy working out that "works" unless you're one of those people that just rolls out of bed and has decent insertions, etc.

Most guys seem to have to work hard to grow or else they stay small, unless maybe you add a buttload of steroids but that can age you too.

Just add vitamins/niacinamide, reduce excess oxidative stress post workout, recover metabolism, and keep stress in check/don't overdo it.

There's really no other way to gain decent size unless you get huge just from a one time stack and never have to workout much again....
Why did you say Coq-10 and Vitamin E is cope for oxidative stress ? What’s good to take then ?

Forget about routines, schedules, etc. You gotta just have a nearby gym/free access to weights (I just ransack stores like Target/Walmart & workout there freely -- fuck paying for gym).

Fuck paying, I just have a nearby store I go to for free and just workout there. I could give a fuck if the staff/employees watch, I go 4x a week and gymcel.

I think the problem with some is the consistency. You gotta have the health, energy, drive, androgens, etc. to make workouts smooth/in the blood/a natural breath.

No forcing, schedules, etc. I just go whenever I recover enough and do endless sets, giga high volume to failure virtually every time and I am seeing progress.

Just go to gym, push yourself, recover, and keep going by your body's signals. AKA fuck paper routines, schedules, sets, etc. Just go & high volume only. Go to failure almost every time, push yourself but don't push too hard, and make it a natural inclination to workout without needing a schedule. When it pops in your head, do it! When you get the idea, go workout if you have the energy -- if not, wait 'til tomorrow & go harder.

It shocks me to say this, but I think I am fucking gaining some size slowly but surely! I am making gains without fucking up my health! It's working!

Broke nigga, buy some weights

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Crayola CØck
Just do calisthenics atp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465