I thought asian dickpill was a meme until I started buying Asian made sex toys

lutte

lutte

💤
I bought a few masturbator/vibrator devices a couple of weeks ago and the brand is Japanese. Just lol.

I'm average size at best yet I struggled to fit into these things. Even with lube it took some effort to do. I've also read plenty of amazon reviews from other guys who complained about the same thing. This wouldn't be the case if rice doesn't have small dick tbh.

EDIT: You guys do realize that male sex are designed to pleasure your penis?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 13787 and 22 others
I bought a few masturbator/vibrator devices a couple of weeks ago and the brand is Japanese. Just lol.

I'm average size at best yet I struggled to fit into these things. Even with lube it took some effort to do. I've also read plenty of amazon reviews from other guys who complained about the same thing. This wouldn't be the case if rice doesn't have small dick tbh.
It's all cuz of their soyoyoy

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Slasher and lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lmao, RetardSubhuman and 7 others
Dam bro.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
GOOD MESSAGE

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
The average height is also like 5’7.5 so it’s paradise

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slasher, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
stop asian hate

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Slasher and lutte

EDIT: You guys do realize that male sex are designed to pleasure your penis?
Asian Baby Sausages Can't Compete With White Salamis.
347372875_0477ab0366_b.jpg

vs
4971.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RetardSubhuman and lutte
The average height is also like 5’7.5 so it’s paradise
Idk i think in countries like japan and korea their new generation are taller probably 5'10 range, not much proof of this however just based on youtube anecdotes of asians discussing the heights they see on a daily basis but it would makes sense since as their countries develop and they have improved nutrition/upbringing = more height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Idk i think in countries like japan and korea their new generation are taller probably 5'10 range, not much proof of this however just based on youtube anecdotes of asians discussing the heights they see on a daily basis but it would makes sense since as their countries develop and they have improved nutrition/upbringing = more height
I’ve been to japan and the average for young men is still 5’7.5ish it’s no where near 5’10

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL

Maybe this guy is just an autist then? Idk

I assume he says average height is 5’10? He clearly doesn’t know what his height is and thinks 5’8 is 5’10. I can understand 5’8 being guessed as average but 5’10 is impossible. I actually went there and walked in the city around young people and they’re noticeably shorter than men in the west (who are 5’10 on average).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14455
I assume he says average height is 5’10? He clearly doesn’t know what his height is and thinks 5’8 is 5’10. I can understand 5’8 being guessed as average but 5’10 is impossible. I actually went there and walked in the city around young people and they’re noticeably shorter than men in the west (who are 5’10 on average).
Nah he said his height meant nothing and especially in the newer generation, but then he went on to say 5'7 is the average height. Idk the guy is just an autist thinking those are comparable i didn't watch the video for a month or something but remembered him saying his height was nothing so i assumed he would follow by saying the newer generation were his height but guess not

• +1
Nah he said his height meant nothing and especially in the newer generation, but then he went on to say 5'7 is the average height. Idk the guy is just an autist thinking those are comparable i didn't watch the video for a month or something but remembered him saying his height was nothing so i assumed he would follow by saying the newer generation were his height but guess not
How tall is he?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I hope this is a copy paste squidward post

Brutal

• +1
5418.jpg

@Matthias8272 who are they? :what:

• JFL