I told my mom I jerked off

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
I was around 12-13 years old. I went to the bathroom to shit. Then I started touching my little dick, it felt pretty good, it tickled, I laughed when I touched it, so I kept doing it.

I got to a point where I felt a strange sensation on my dick, like I was touching a part of my body that shouldn't be exposed, so I kept touching myself anyway. And suddenly ... well you can imagine what happened

I was very scared because I thought I infected my penis from touching it a lot and that pus had come out of it. I came out of the bathroom crying and told my mom what happened. I told her I didn't want to go to school. She may have been deeply disappointed in me, because she didn't say a single word to me. After that she just told me that i will go to school.

To this day, I feel so stupid for doing that, especially since this involves my mom, it's something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I wish I hadn't told her anything. So so embarrassing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover, <6PSLcel, greycel and 22 others
then she sucked you off and told you it’s all good 😋 the end

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, coispet, B0RA and 10 others
then she sucked you off and told you it’s all good 😋 the end
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, gribsufer1, mike21 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: versatilevox, coispet, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
we aren't ethnic
didn’t ask bud
I fucked her whore shithole and she told me the story you told me but with more accuracy 👍🏻

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: User28823, coispet, mogstars and 4 others
And there's 13 years old that are literally injecting hgh in here and you were touching your dick for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Pikabro, versatilevox and 13 others
And there's 13 years old that are literally injecting hgh in here and you were touching your dick for the first time
This new generations wayy more advanced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, Pikabro, versatilevox and 2 others
I was around 12-13 years old. I went to the bathroom to shit. Then I started touching my little dick, it felt pretty good, it tickled, I laughed when I touched it, so I kept doing it.

I got to a point where I felt a strange sensation on my dick, like I was touching a part of my body that shouldn't be exposed, so I kept touching myself anyway. And suddenly ... well you can imagine what happened

I was very scared because I thought I infected my penis from touching it a lot and that pus had come out of it. I came out of the bathroom crying and told my mom what happened. I told her I didn't want to go to school. She may have been deeply disappointed in me, because she didn't say a single word to me. After that she just told me that i will go to school.

To this day, I feel so stupid for doing that, especially since this involves my mom, it's something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I wish I hadn't told her anything. So so embarrassing.
Sad

IMG 7686

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

Hahaha you must be a curry right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if you were chud she would have granted you your request.

She’s a stupid immature bitch for reacting that way. Ur a kid u don’t know any better.