i tried to help them

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
but they didnt listen, they just shunned me lol. then they get more mad when i explain why i gatekeep from them. god, its so burdensome being a salludoncel sometimes hehe. gold unto undeserving swines. they wrought it on themselves like the parasites they are, their loss.

its best they find it on their own now, then its meant to be. nothing good is ever meant to be received so easily and free, like bobby misner rich kid, you dont realise the hidden malaise that comes alongside that. ive learnt to no longer give so much.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Abhorrence, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
but they didnt listen, they just shunned me lol. then they get more mad when i explain why i gatekeep from them. god, its so burdensome being a salludoncel sometimes hehe. gold unto undeserving swines. they wrought it on themselves like the parasites they are, their loss.

its best they find it on their own now, then its meant to be. nothing good is ever meant to be received so easily and free, like bobby misner rich kid, you dont realise the hidden trouble that comes with that. ive learnt to no longer give so much.
Inspired by real life accident of me

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Inspired by real life accident of me
na it was this, like only 7fucking updoots nigga

i had more posts planned, but thats a matter of the past now. i couldve been 1:2 post rep ratio but now its all fucked.

im just gonna wrestle and continue raising my testosterone these days tbh, ive retired to wrestling arc. wrestlemania champ one day inshallah innit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47272
na it was this, like only 7fucking updoots nigga

i had more posts planned, but thats a matter of the past now. i couldve been 1:2 post rep ratio but now its all fucked.

im just gonna wrestle and continue raising my testosterone these days tbh, ive retired to wrestling arc. wrestlemania champ one day inshallah innit
Nigga wrestlemania is scripted

• WTF
what ru even talking about lol

• So Sad
what ru even talking about lol
fr u gotta start reading this site man, if i had to archive botb or this, id choose this. such a wealth of gold information, you will become powerful like mvp says consume wide array of fields much as u can, read all books wikipedia. just a summary a day before sleep etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Tabula Rasa
fr u gotta start reading this site man, if i had to archive botb or this, id choose this. such a wealth of gold information, you will become powerful like mvp says consume wide array of fields much as u can, read all books wikipedia. just a summary a day before sleep etc

73242A48 C70C 4F73 88DE FC366B843551

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and the MOUSE