I tried watching anime again

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Tried rewatching Code Geass as I remember liking it, but the style and dialogue puts me off so much. Its like fucking bugs who had a vague idea of human interaction and dynamics made it. I remember I only liked second season though, i watch it at 13

I think anime is something u outgrow unless you have some neutrotic disease or philistine

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deprived, Ricky212 and 9 others
That is an anime that I have to watch, on my list of cyberpunk/technological content to consume

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
fucking bugs
Meme Reset GIF by PEEKASSO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66930
couldn't tolerate that shit with when my sub5 nigger roomie told me to watch it for the first time, fuck nigger

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Code Geass is a UC Gundam ripoff
And Lelouch vi Britannia is a Char Aznable Ripoff

I think anime is something u outgrow unless you have some neutrotic disease or philistine
couldn't tolerate that shit with when my sub5 nigger roomie told me to watch it for the first time, fuck nigger
When Trump vvins all anime blasphemeres will get gassed
You have less than one year

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and LancasteR
Tried rewatching Code Geass as I remember liking it, but the style and dialogue puts me off so much. Its like fucking bugs who had a vague idea of human interaction and dynamics made it. I remember I only liked second season though, i watch it at 13

i couldnt watch it in japanese had to watch it in english dub

Code Geass is a Shakespearan tragedy. If you expect it to be "realistic" in it's dialogue you're an idiot

Code Geass is a Shakespearan tragedy. If you expect it to be "realistic" in it's dialogue you're an idiot
All anime suffers from this problem though, where the dialogue is just embarrassingly bad and never reflects how people speak in real life. It's always either over the top shouting at others for no reason or its over the top shyness.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, n9wiff and BrahminBoss
All anime suffers from this problem though, where the dialogue is just embarrassingly bad and never reflects how people speak in real life. It's always either over the top shouting at others for no reason or its over the top shyness.
Anything in fiction that aims to reflect how people speak in real life sounds like shit.

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Anything in fiction that aims to reflect how people speak in real life sounds like shit.
It's true that in pretty much every media, characters speak differently to people in real life, but the extent to which they do is way greater in anime. Everything is way over exaggerated and over the top. and as a result, there's just very little nuance to their emotions. The reason why people insist on watching with subs so much is because when you hear it in your mother tongue, it becomes obvious just how corny the dialogue is.

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel and BrahminBoss
It's true that in pretty much every media, characters speak differently to people in real life, but the extent to which they do is way greater in anime. Everything is way over exaggerated and over the top. and as a result, there's just very little nuance to their emotions. The reason why people insist on watching with subs so much is because when you hear it in your mother tongue, it becomes obvious just how corny the dialogue is.
I think this is an advantage in many cases such as shonen anime. It’s not a gritty realistic interpretation of life, but overly exaggerated idealized caricature which helps many resonate with aspects of it, it’s more than just the sum of its parts. It’s simplicity is its strong suit.

I want to watch jobless reincarnation