I trolled my family (Pakistani) by saying I want to marry a black woman

I troll my coal-burning grandmother by telling her I hate Chinese people and that I will never date a Chinese foid because I find them ugly and I will disown my children if they date Chinese.
Why Chinese people? Do you have Chinese ancestry?

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
What’s even more ironic is that he’s Dravidian and Dravidians can potentially pass as black.
Yeah I sometimes bring this up when they say something about blacks. But they just deny it and start coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why Chinese people? Do you have Chinese ancestry?
No, I'm mulatto.

But my white grandmother got pregnant with Tyrones because from what I heard, her mother (my great-grandmother) was very racist and wanted nothing to do with black people and so she had sex with black guys and had mulatto babies as a way to rebel against her mom.

There's also the assumption that white women have sex with black guys out of pity and that they are fighting racism. But you don't see the same attitude when white people date Asians or even gypsies.

So I tell her that I hate Chinese and that they are subhuman to see how she reacts.

• JFL
they think you're too incel, they'd be happy even for a nigress at this point

• So Sad
No, I'm mulatto.

But my white grandmother got pregnant with Tyrones because from what I heard, her mother (my great-grandmother) was very racist and wanted nothing to do with black people and so she had sex with black guys and had mulatto babies as a way to rebel against her mom.

There's also the assumption that white women have sex with black guys out of pity and that they are fighting racism. But you don't see the same attitude when white people date Asians or even gypsies.

So I tell her that I hate Chinese and that they are subhuman to see how she reacts.
Yeah, you hit it right on the nail. Racism against East Asians is pretty much acceptable, so I don’t think she cares. The only reason it’s less tolerated by younger women nowadays is because of k-pop. Otherwise they would hate them as much as they hate South Asians.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and TheDarkEnigma
they think you're too incel, they'd be happy even for a nigress at this point
I can always marry my cousin and that’s what they want, but no thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, TheDarkEnigma and hello12344
Yeah, you hit it right on the nail. Racism against East Asians is pretty much acceptable, so I don’t think she cares. The only reason it’s less tolerated by younger women nowadays is because of k-pop. Otherwise they would hate them as much as they hate South Asians.
White women should start fucking Asian men and have hapa babies "to fight racism".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hello12344 and Michael Myers
I can always marry my cousin and that’s what they want, but no thanks.
Have they ever shown u actual girls they want u to marry brah if they looked good would u consider it

• +1
  • +1
White women should start fucking Asian men and have hapa babies "to fight racism".
It’s already changing for the better but it’s mainly Korean men they want, though Chinese and Japanese men can still get it as long as they are k-popmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
Have they ever shown u actual girls they want u to marry brah if they looked good would u consider it
They have only said it’s good if I marry my femcel cousins, that I would be helping out my uncle but screw that dawg I won’t help at all. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
why not?
no one else is your looksmatch as much as her
I would rather have a femcel that’s not directly related to me. Even if she was an mtb I still would have said no. Hard to get hard to a 4’9” chick with tiny hands and Joaquin Phoenix’ eye area or someone who looks like your uncle but with long hair. :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
They have only said it’s good if I marry my femcel cousins, that I would be helping out my uncle but screw that dawg I won’t help at all. :feelskek:
Jfl I thought cousin marriage died like 20 yrs ago. Shits just a cycle of death, lemme guess ur parents are cousins too right

• +1
Jfl I thought cousin marriage died like 20 yrs ago. Shits just a cycle of death, lemme guess ur parents are cousins too right
No, they actually aren’t cousins. Cousin marriage still exists and is still normal for us and I don’t have anything against it if others do it but personally I would never.