I unironically believe that having a gf would solve all my problems in life.

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad
Pls can someone check if my maths is correct on this. Here are some calculations I have made to find out how having a partner improves one financial situtation.

TL;DR : Assuming that costs and incomes are average (and my calculations are correct), I predicted that I could live comfortably with 800£ left over each month if I had a loyal partner (and if we are both working). Having financial freedom and a gf I can trust would solve ALL of my problems.

Average mortgage repayment (20 year mortgage) £753 - Buying a house is cheaper than renting.

Average gross salary pay £22,516 (For zoomers 18-24)

The income of 2 people = £22,516 * 2 persons = £45,032

Income of 1 person after tax = £22,516 after tax = £19,532

Income of 2 people after tax = £19,532 * 2 persons = £39,064

monthly income of two people after tax = £39,064/12 months = £3,255.3333

monthly income - mortgage payment = £3,255 - £752 = £2,503.00 left over

Bills (5% income after tax) = £162.75

Food at Home (yearly) = 1793

Food Cost for 2 people £1,793 *2 persons=3586

Monthly food cost for 2 people £3,586 / 12 months= £298.8333

Phone bill = £99

Student loan payments (yearly) = 2026.44

Yearly student loan repayement for 2 people = 2026.44*2 persons=4052.88

monthly student loan repayements = 4052.88/12 = 337.74

Final calculations:

162.75+753+298.83+99=1,313.58 a/month overhead for two people

3255.33-1313.58=1941.75 income - overhead

1941.75/2=970.875 each have left over if they do not have student loans.

(if both have student loans)

1313.58+337.74=1651.32 overhead + monthly student loan

3,255-1,651.32=1,603.68 amount left over for two people

1603.68/2 people= 801.84 both people get this amount each

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Stopped reading at mortgage You arent owning a home or even going to rent a home with this current housing market boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Fiqh
Take into account jamal's bills

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Niksy, Tai Lung and 2 others
Stopped reading at mortgage You arent owning a home or even going to rent a home with this current housing market boyo
What if I moved to the countryside and worked online?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, urukhaiascension, latincell95 and 2 others
Do you know what the current interest rates are?

Until she cheats on you and you’re on constant stress or anxiety that she might cheat

Until she cheats on you and you’re on constant stress or anxiety that she might cheat
This is the downside of the plan tbh. I think I would like 2 girlfriends so there is an extra source of shared income here.

It's very funny how feminists want to break up the family unit and make everyone life worse in the process.

Feminism is cancer.

• +1
Reactions: News
you've got the wrong mentality

u should be making enough bread that u can cover these costs by urself

in no world would i ever let myself depend on a woman to make sure i can meet my mortgage bill

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
jfl at you if you think a girl will solve everything. your the only person that can help yourself. most women are unreliable anyways.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, latincell95 and autistic_tendencies
you’re a fucking idiot tbh
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Sanguinius
Are you talking a fantasy gf where she genuinely loves you and will always be loyal? Or are you talking about a relationship with a real life foid? Because the work only really begins once you get a gf irl

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
jfl at you if you think a girl will solve everything. your the only person that can help yourself. most women are unreliable anyways.
This is bluepilled cope. You can do so much if you have £800 left over every month.

Are you talking a fantasy gf where she genuinely loves you and will always be loyal? Or are you talking about a relationship with a real life foid? Because the work only really begins once you get a gf irl
A real life woman.

A real life woman.
If you're not of the quality that foids would usually demand from a bf and yet you somehow find yourself with a gf, then prepare for the most humiliating and cucked experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
This is bluepilled cope. You can do so much if you have £800 left over every month.
lmao how am I blue pilled when you are the one thinking that a girl will help save your problems. and just 800. you can't afford shit with that.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
If you're not of the quality that foids would usually demand from a bf and yet you somehow find yourself with a gf, then prepare for the most humiliating and cucked experience
I'm currently researching marriage contracts. I want to create a condition where if someone is unfaithful they have to leave the house whilst still paying for the mortgage.

lmao how am I blue pilled when you are the one thinking that a girl will help save your problems. and just 800. you can't afford shit with that.
£800 a/mo is a lot of money. In fact it's so much that I think I've messed up the calculations.

fucking cuck jfl I cringed reading ur thread tbh rope asap or get cucked betamcbuxxon fag

where you born into a rich family?
relatively wealthy I'd say upper middle class. my mom makes a bit over 500k a year on the board of a hospital group and my dad before he died made a lot more has the head of an accounting firm.

it's easy to think this when you do not take into account the risk, as well as the infidelity and divorce data

Users who are viewing this thread

Back