I used to handcuff my 4/10 gf to the bed post

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
We would play master and slave. Damn it was hot. She was fairly ugly but she looked sexy when her arms were immobilized by the cuffs on her wrists. She also enjoyed having her mouth covered with duct tape. It was full on kidnapping and rape play

She was a BPD whore who had weird fetishes and had red hair and tattoos and piercings. You can easily meet dtf kinky whores like this on tinder but they will eventually get tired of you grunting and sweating on them and move onto a fucking 6'4 nerdic chadlite and post pics of him on Instagram while you cry and jack off to nudes she sent a year ago

Just want to hold a girls hand tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, dodt and Krezo
Just want to hold a girls hand tbh
I did too bro but suddenly they're asking you to choke them with your expensive Hugo Boss belt that you didn't want to get slut juice on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
that's pretty hot ngl x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I did too bro but suddenly they're asking you to choke them with your expensive Hugo Boss belt that you didn't want to get slut juice on
ngl I would love to slap a bitch across the face as im pounding her

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
i would like to do some bjj with her, break her arm or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deathtochad, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1464
not even the title

i would like to do some bjj with her, break her arm or something
Lmao at one point I donkey punched her during anal and she loved it. She would probably have enjoyed it if I broke her arm too. I love mentally damaged daddy issues masochistic foids.

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I wish I could do that to someone. I'd also love to fucking in public places but that will never happen for me.

very hot xxx

Got half chub reading

Women with BPD are wild in bed and have insanely high sex drives.
Yogapants wanted me to spit on her, slap her and pee on her. Women with BPD are crazy
The Chink I got with definitely had BPD. She was saying "I love you" the day after we first had sex. And talking about marriage. Crazy shit.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
Women with BPD are wild in bed and have insanely high sex drives.
Yogapants wanted me to spit on her, slap her and pee on her. Women with BPD are crazy
The Chink I got with definitely had BPD. She was saying "I love you" the day after we first had sex. And talking about marriage. Crazy shit.
Bro you peed on this chick? Wild
I wish I could do that to someone. I'd also love to fucking in public places but that will never happen for me.
Fucking in public is hot as fuck. Highly recommend you do it in your lifetime