I used to jerkoff to angry birds

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
When I was about 13 I loved angry birds I hadvery game and bought every toy they had. One day, I was playing angry birds.When all of a sudden, the big red bird turned me on. K couldn't stand it. I was going crazy. I decided to pull out my big long willy and started jerkingg I never had felt so good. I soon continued to do this daily. And never got bored of it. That big red bird was so hot and those little blue ones were some cuties. I am glad to admit this I still do this to this very day.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, GabachoCopium, Lynxress and 1 other person
When I was about 13 I loved angry birds I hadvery game and bought every toy they had. One day, I was playing angry birds.When all of a sudden, the big red bird turned me on. K couldn't stand it. I was going crazy. I decided to pull out my big long willy and started jerkingg I never had felt so good. I soon continued to do this daily. And never got bored of it. That big red bird was so hot and those little blue ones were some cuties. I am glad to admit this I still do this to this very day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Least horny .org user

• JFL

When
I
was
about
I
loved
angry
birds
I
hadvery
game
and
bought
every
toy
they
had.
One
day,
I
was
playing
angry
birds.
When
all
of
a
sudden,
the
big
red
bird
turned
me
on.
K
couldn't
stand
it.
I
was
going
crazy.
I
decided
to
pull
out
my
big
long
willy
and
started
jerkingg
I
never
had
felt
so
good.
I
soon
continued
to
do
this
daily.
And
never
got
bored
of
it.
That
big
red
bird
was
so
hot
and
those
little
blue
ones
were
some
cuties.
I
am
glad
to
admit
this
I
still
do
this
to
this
very
day.

• JFL
and there goes 4 minutes of my life

• JFL
When
I
was
about
I
loved
angry
birds
I
hadvery
game
and
bought
every
toy
they
had.
One
day,
I
was
playing
angry
birds.
When
all
of
a
sudden,
the
big
red
bird
turned
me
on.
K
couldn't
stand
it.
I
was
going
crazy.
I
decided
to
pull
out
my
big
long
willy
and
started
jerkingg
I
never
had
felt
so
good.
I
soon
continued
to
do
this
daily.
And
never

got
bored
of
it.
That
big
red
bird
was
so
hot
and
those
little
blue
ones
were
some
cuties.
I
am
glad
to
admit
this
I
still
do
this
to
this
very
day.

• Love it
Reactions: scrunchables
Least horny .org user
ikr

protect spider man GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress