I used to listen to cringe pua stuff

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I believe the reason I was drawn to Pua is probably because I might be autistic and have a harder time acting like a normal person. I think being a PUA should be illegal because it is leading men to failure. Every cope incurs a debt to the blackpill. The longer you cope the bigger price to pay. I remember the day the black pill came back to collect me. I honestly don’t know how the pua industry still exists. I used to believe in cringe ideas like no contact rule and confidence. The PUAs owe us reparations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, vermillioncorefan, Clown Show and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others
I'm going to neg you

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
Lol this reminded me of this guy I used to watch like 7 years ago, would've never known back then it was my first steps into finding blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 32285
Yea the pua industry fkin ruined my high school life man

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
I still don't understand at what point in time did the copes like "pua", "confidence", "personality", "game", money began.

Why do we men like to cope that foid's attraction to a male is anything other than looks...

• +1
Reactions: g0op, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 52374 and 1 other person
I believe the reason I was drawn to Pua is probably because I might be autistic and have a harder time acting like a normal person. I think being a PUA should be illegal because it is leading men to failure. Every cope incurs a debt to the blackpill. The longer you cope the bigger price to pay. I remember the day the black pill came back to collect me. I honestly don’t know how the pua industry still exists. I used to believe in cringe ideas like no contact rule and confidence. The PUAs owe us reparations.
ha same i used to blame myself for not approaching 100 women a day muh “i would slay if i just did that!”

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
ha same i used to blame myself for not approaching 100 women a day muh “i would slay if i just did that!”
I’m moving to Mexico. There may be some Jbw hope there but I might be be headed