I used Volufiline for undereye support for 10 days (results)

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
CXZCXZCZXCXZCXZCZX

As title suggests, I applied volufiline to undereye area for about 10 days and already I think my undereyes look a lot better. For context pics were taken in same room / time of day, and I've been on a calorie deficit, so not even optimal conditions for growing fat pads. really pleased thus far, will continue to use.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: synock21, jagmogs1000, coispet and 13 others
you didn't even need it
althought the results for 10 days are good
your eyes looks more full and more voluminous, even tho the angle is way different

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RAMU KAKA
you didn't even need it
althought the results for 10 days are good
your eyes looks more full and more voluminous, even tho the angle is way different
I have similar under eye area and it can very easily look horrendous with a few nights of no or bad sleep.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, aleksander and alriodai
Looks good but it could be a simple variation of sleep quality/duration, lighting, etc. Considering it's only 10 days it's very likely to be that

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 28896
Idk, u need the same angle/light. That shit doesn't work in 10 days.
I have been using it for 6 months and idk if I see any change.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
can you take again the after pic with the same angle and lighting?

About 20 days into using volufiline, with a much more comparable angle this time:

I've also been applying it on the skin under my eyebrow in the hopes to make my eyes more hooded. Considering this isn't a fat graft, these effects are really great so far. Those koreans sure are smart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Napoleon1800 and kebab
Use it on upper eyelid for hunter eyes u dummy

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
nice man,
i wonder how long does it last when stopped using?

nice man,
i wonder how long does it last when stopped using?
Fat cells are permanant. Hence why girls that get a BBL move fat cells from stomach to ass, they will always have a proportionately bigger ass and smaller stomach no matter if they gain or lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and newperson
About 20 days into using volufiline, with a much more comparable angle this time:

View attachment 2602220

I've also been applying it on the skin under my eyebrow in the hopes to make my eyes more hooded. Considering this isn't a fat graft, these effects are really great so far. Those koreans sure are smart.
What volufiline do you use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
how have results been thus far (30+ days)?

Where did you get it from?

Pro tip: Combine it with tret and get even faster results. Gl.

If you are serious about Looksmaxxing get Orbital decompression you are a perfect candidate, got it Myself and ascended hard

If you are serious about Looksmaxxing get Orbital decompression you are a perfect candidate, got it Myself and ascended hard
Is it safe? How much does it cost

show

• +1
Reactions: Memento Mori
View attachment 2567339

As title suggests, I applied volufiline to undereye area for about 10 days and already I think my undereyes look a lot better. For context pics were taken in same room / time of day, and I've been on a calorie deficit, so not even optimal conditions for growing fat pads. really pleased thus far, will continue to use.
Which volufiline did you use, Can you link it?

It doesn't seem like shit has changed, especially considering all the variables that could skew the situation, total fraud.