I visited my son in Mexico over the holidays

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
He looks more like me I don't this his grandparents will ever forgive me but I wanna play more a role in his life I am going to spend more time with him. When he hugged me he no longer felt like some random kid. He is healthy at least he has a better life then I did his age

@thereallegend How can I be a good father? I never really had a good father

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Bewusst, finn899 and 5 others
Sad. If true delete immediately

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Luffymaxxing
He looks more like me I don't this his grandparents will ever forgive me but I wanna play more a role in his life I am going to spend more time with him. When he hugged me he no longer felt like some random kid. He is healthy at least he has a better life then I did his age

@thereallegend How can I be a good father?
dont ask the nigger how to be a good father.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
imagine ur dad posting on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Sub0, mewman and 11 others
you can’t half ass something like this you either have to commit or detach yourself completely otherwise you will have years of awkwardness and resentment to look forward

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, rand anon, Abhorrence and 1 other person
you can’t half ass something like this you either have to commit or detach yourself completely otherwise you will have years of awkwardness and resentment to look forward
I can't just move to Mexico

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Luffymaxxing and incel194012940
@Abhorrence idk what to do

You could make it work if you wanted it 100%, ray peat did it
What did ray peat do in relation to this he knocked up some hispanic girl in mexico

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
In all honesty he looks decent lots of White traits and middle class grandparents he will be fine much more likely to turn out decent then me he also is quite social for his age

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Dont vaxx him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 11126
What did ray peat do in relation to this he knocked up some hispanic girl in mexico
not sure, I know his girlfriend was Mexican, and he spent a good chunk of time there because of the positive effect the climate had on his metabolism

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 11126
not sure, I know his girlfriend was Mexican, and he spent a good chunk of time there because of the positive effect the climate had on his metabolism
I got a pack of 24 mexican cokes for 5 bucks there its so cheap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and incel194012940
I got a pack of 24 mexican cokes for 5 bucks there its so cheap
if u got some sort of online job even for garbage wages you would be totally set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
lol at asking @thereallegend

better to ask @Lefty Rankin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Lefty Rankin and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Get him to hop on hgh
Rub dht on him daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, Skywalker and AlexBrown84
just abandon him

• JFL
Reactions: mewman and Tabula Rasa
No time to lose
So I'll find my path
Before anyone else

U should stay out of his life if ur just planning on coming and going imo

You can be a good father by spending time with him.

Never lie to him no matter how uncomfortable the truth might be, and that includes white lies. Never lie. And never ever ever ever go back on your word, so be very careful about what comes out of your mouth when you speak with him.

Teach him all the things you know to be true that you're thankful your father taught you, as well as all the things you've learned on your own which you wish your father had taught you.

An average father can be more influential on a child, boy or girl, than even the best mother in the world. Whenever you see a slut look at the father and not the mother. Every slut I've ever known has had a father who was either A: never around, or B: weak as piss and subjective to the women in his life. Same story with every sissy/man child I've ever met.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and GabachoCopium
imagine ur dad posting on looksmax.org
some people have it worse.....imagine finding out your dad was a MOD on looksmaxx.org 😭 @NumbThePain @Lmao @Sny @Spiritualcells @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @Kristin @Emeraldglass @joao @Lux @Gengar @ccwarrior @tyronelite

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, eduardkoopman, Lmao and 3 others
some people have it worse.....imagine finding out your dad was a MOD on looksmaxx.org 😭 @NumbThePain @Lmao @Sny @Spiritualcells @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan
ur son

some people have it worse.....imagine finding out your dad was a MOD on looksmaxx.org 😭 @NumbThePain @Lmao @Sny @Spiritualcells @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @Kristin @Emeraldglass @joao @Lux @Gengar @ccwarrior @tyronelite
Grandfather: Fought in a war.
Father: Lived through Cold war.
Son:

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
Reactions: Sny