I wanna be 6'2 so bad.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Fuck all of you tall fags, the most I can get to is 5'11 with shoe lifts. My own fucking father makes fun of my height. My own fucking cousin who's 15 is taller than me. I dont care about frame I just wanna be tall with long legs, long feet, long fingers and thin build.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aids! and Insomniac
Me too bro, I’m 6’1 while @Ritalincel is 6’2 :feelsrope:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
6 INCHES OR DEATH

• WTF
im 6'1 and everytime i go in public i feel superior height mogging everyone around me. free validation from it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and ElliotRodgerJr
Yeah let me just borrow £100k, a year of my life and destroy my ability to do any physical shit for 2 inches. Meanwhile all you have to do is stroke your penis 100 times per day and you'll get an average cock in a year.

I’m autistic and he’s balding. Over for us bro. :feelsrope:
tenor.gif

i am so sorry @Ritalincel i really do feel bad for you. i really do feel bad for anyone who gets slayed by norwood reaper, it isnt fair, you didnt have a choice, most brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, Bengt and 1 other person
You won’t be free from daily heightmogging unless 6’5 and above.

• So Sad
You won’t be free from daily heightmogging unless 6’5 and above.
I don't want to heightmog, just be above average height and not be called short.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
6'2 guy checking in

• WTF
I'm 186cm and I get dwarfed daily here in my shithole country by both men and women. You need to be at least 190+cm tall to be considered a man here

• +1
Just become disabled,br0.
just ruin your dick br0 tbh its the same thing but the difference is that dick>height

• +1
just ruin your dick br0 tbh its the same thing but the difference is that dick>height
Ok, you're retarded for sure. Tens of thousands of people have done penis extension just fine, but no, you're a special snowflake with a sensitive dick that will fall off.
No man.Height is far more important than dick
Very true
I'm 186cm and I get dwarfed daily here in my shithole country by both men and women. You need to be at least 190+cm tall to be considered a man here
Yeah balkans are tall. Are you considered average, and which country?

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Kys till you reborn as a tallfag

• +1
No man.Height is far more important than dick.
do i really need to say this again? t.9incher
Ok, you're retarded for sure. Tens of thousands of people have done penis extension just fine, but no, you're a special snowflake with a sensitive dick that will fall off.
i doudt those numbers of yours and my dick is sensitive indeed i already have medium ED i dont want to make it permanent

i doudt those numbers of yours and my dick is sensitive indeed i already have medium ED i dont want to make it permanent
Continue living with your 4 inch dick then, even though you can fix that. And why would you doubt that number? Penis extension isn't a new thing lol

Continue living with your 4 inch dick then,
who the fuck said i wont do anything about it lol i will first lose the weight and then go back to my doctors for them to prescribe me a real solution it will happen one way or the other if nothing comes out of that i will try your method

do i really need to say this again? t.9incher
I have both qualities which you discuss.This makes me more than capable of making a rational decision coserning which one of them is more important.

• +1
who the fuck said i wont do anything about it lol i will first lose the weight and then go back to my doctors for them to prescribe me a real solution it will happen one way or the other if nothing comes out of that i will try your method
Yeah lose weight:feelsuhh: unless you're obese it will do fuck all difference, maybe a cm at best. And what solution would a doctor prescribe I'm curious? You're like @blackoutwhitein 2.0, you refuse to tackle the issue and procrastinate.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Yeah lose weight:feelsuhh: unless you're obese it will do fuck all difference, maybe a cm at best. And what solution would a doctor prescribe I'm curious? You're like @blackoutwhitein 2.0, you refuse to tackle the issue and procrastinate.
it actually matters a bit because the fat pad hides a bit of your dick
try to rub dht gel on your dick

Yeah lose weight:feelsuhh: unless you're obese it will do fuck all difference, maybe a cm at best. .

maybe but thats what they told me to do before seeing them again

And what solution would a doctor prescribe I'm curious?
i dont fucking know maybe surgeries,hormones or other medical stuff

You're like @blackoutwhitein 2.0, you refuse to tackle the issue and procrastinate.
sure bro im not saying i will never do it i just cant risk it now im just waiting on what i will be prescribed he said that there are other ways maybe i will get something out of it

• +1
maybe but thats what they told me to do before seeing them again

i dont fucking know maybe surgeries,hormones or other medical stuff

sure bro im not saying i will never do it i just cant risk it now im just waiting on what i will be prescribed he said that there are other ways maybe i will get something out of it
Well I guess do whatever the jewdoc says, just remember that I'm out here grinding 24/7 to get my perfect penis while you wait broski.
it actually matters a bit because the fat pad hides a bit of your dick
My weight fluacted 20kg at one point, and my fat pad still remained at 1.5 cm. But I guess YMMV.

Well I guess do whatever the jewdoc says, just remember that I'm out here grinding 24/7 to get my perfect penis while you wait broski.
as i said if you see improvements just tell me and i will start doing it too

• +1
as i said if you see improvements just tell me and i will start doing it too
Bro don't do something just cause a stranger on the Internet said it works. Look, if you wanna do penis extension, you gotta research yourself rather than relying on others, cause you only got one dick and I don't wanna be responsible for whatever will happen if you're not careful.

Bro don't do something just cause a stranger on the Internet said it works. Look, if you wanna do penis extension, you gotta research yourself rather than relying on others, cause you only got one dick and I don't wanna be responsible for whatever will happen if you're not careful.
whats why i keep waiting and saying i rely on my doctors on whom else i could rely on i will ask them about these stuff once the time comes and they will tell me

• +1
Meanwhile im 6"2 and feel like it's not enough at all ,can't imagine the struggles beiing sub 6"
Right now 6"4 or death tbh 6"2 is like being a hobbit atm

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
Meanwhile im 6"2 and feel like it's not enough at all ,can't imagine the struggles beiing sub 6"
Right now 6"4 or death tbh 6"2 is like being a hobbit atm
Where do you live? I'd say one in 5 guys is 6' or above here In London.

Where do you live? I'd say one in 5 guys is 6' or above here In London.

Europe but it's over for me so i could be 8" it wouldn't matter anyway : only death can save me

I also would like to be an inch or 2 taller. But under 6'4. 6'3 the goal.

• +1
tenor.gif

i am so sorry @Ritalincel i really do feel bad for you. i really do feel bad for anyone who gets slayed by norwood reaper, it isnt fair, you didnt have a choice, most brutal.
Norwooding automatically takes 5 points from your looks.

tfw both of my childhood best friends grew to 6'2 and 6'3 while I'm only 6'1 in lifts

Image result for man shooting self gif

• +1